Steampunk AU

Art by CleverDana (DeviantArt) AKA ME!!!

Originally writtem by me!

You were just working in a bank, when suddenly, a man comes in from the roof and holds a gun to you.

"Give me all your money!" He said. You knew this man. It was Osomatsu, the thief. He is very wel known around the country. He's the greatest theif in the Industrial Revolution. You were smart, and you knew you couldn't just hand him the money, So you refuse.

"I refuse to give money to some runt! Get out of this place at once!" You yelled at him. He smirks at you.

"Too bad. I was hoping to let that beautiful face of your exist. But I guess shit happens." He said, as he is about to click the gun. But before he could, some fired from the entrance. You and Oso manged to dodge it on time. Osomatsu slowly turns around with an annoyed face.

"Karamatsu....." He mumbled. You knew who that man was too. Karamatsu is a well-known bounty hunter, who is famous for chasing Osomatsu the thief. They are like an iconic duo. Apparently, they are brothers. Which also explains why they look so alike. YOu never thought you will see both of them in your bank.

"Osomatsu, this is the time your crimes end!" Karamatsu yells at Osomatsu. Osomatsu laughs maniacally, speaking so smart of himself.

"You are wrong Karamatsu. I am just living life!" Osomatsu yelled, then splatter a smoke device. You are no expert, but you knew this smoke was made with chemistry, probably from Jyushimatsu, the famous chemist. He is super insnae and makes toxic smoke. So you covered your face. Osomatsu runs and shoot everywhere, leading Karamatsu getting shot in the arm and leg. Karamatsu falls down, and tries to use a device that would catch Osomatsu. But unfortuantely, he missed. The smoke fades away, revealing the disaster that was left. The wooden floor was cracked open, and the roof was shattered. Some the papers were floating in mid-air. Everyone was afraid, and rapidly ran out of the place. You noticed Karamatus still on the ground, holding onto his wound. You walked closer to him, offering him for help.

"Mr. Karamatsu, let me treat your wound so you can get up." You told him.

"That would be great. Thanks." He said, in pain.

"Let me take you to my place. I'll be able to heal it sooner. " You explained. He nods, and tries to get up. You grab him, and try to lift him a bit so he can properly walk. You give him a warm smile, which caused him to blush.

Reaching to your house, you allow him to rest onto your bed, where you can uncloth him and heal his wounds. It was awkward to tell him to take of his clothing, but you made sure to give him some covers to....cover with. You enter the room with the aid-kit, and you see the abs this guy has. You almost nosebleeded. He was quite musculiar. Compared to his brother Osomatsu.

"I'm back. Please allow me to heal your arm first." You asked for permission. He nodded, and moved to show the wound he had. It was really bad. You grabbed the alcohol and bandages. You wet one part of the towel with liquid. You knew this was going to be painful for him.

"This will sting." You warned him. He revealed a face of unsatisfaction, but he nodded, letting you know that he is aware. Once the towel comes to contact with his arm, he makes a hissing sound, followed by a flinch. Your body instinctly flinched, knowing how painful it feels. You feel sorry. "I'm sorry. I'll be more careful." You said in a hushed voice. Once you finished his arm, you wrapped it with bandages.

"Ahem, uh, thank you. I aprecciate your assistance to treat me after my wounds, m'lady." He says. You look up to him and smile. You never expected to be thanked by the best bounty-hunter yet.