Chubby Reader #2

Requested by Pearlchoco

Credit to artist from twitter ( Bangoul00 )

"We are going to the beach!" Karamatsu said.

"Huh? We are?" You asked him.

"Yeah! We are going with my brothers. We'll collect sea shells, get a tan, and-"

"Look at the hot chicks!~" Osomatsu teased.

"Seriously, could you not..." Choromatsu mumbled at him.

"Non non non. We are not going to look at girls and boys. We are going to have fun." Karamatsu said.

"But, Karamatsu, I don't have a bathing suit." You said to him.

"Oh that's alright. How about we go right now and search you one. After all, we will be leaving by tomorrow morning. And the shop isn't that far from here." Karamatsu said.

"Y-yeah. Of course." You shyly said.

"If you want, I would help you pick one. Unlike everyone here, I am the most cutest and fashionable one." Totty said.

"That would be great." You said.

"While you and Y/N are buying a bathing suit, the rest of us will go buy the rest of the stuff." Choromatsu said.

"Okay then!" You agreed.

While Karamatsu, Osomatsu, Choromatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Ichimatsu went to buy some material, you and Totty went to the shopping center, where there was a dress shop. As the both of you entered, you could see different types of clothes. Many of them looked really pretty. You walked to the swimwear aisle. You found a lot of bikinis and one pieces. Most of the were very small and some were very big. It took you a while to finally find one for your size.

"Here Y/N! I found this one. Go ahead and try it on. I will wait for you." Totty said, handing you the bathnig suit. You nodded. You went to an empty changing room, and began to change. As you put it on, you could feel the smooth texture it had. It fit you like a glove. 

But as soon as you looked at yourself in the mirror, your smile turned into a frown. You looked at your hips and legs. Your arms and chest. You have always been insecured about your body. But at this point, you felt miserable. You were excited to go to the beach with Karamatsu and his brothers. But, maybe not looking like this. 

"I'll just take it." You said to yourself. You wanted to go and swim anyway. You changed back into your regular clothes, and leave the room. Totty stood up and smiled.

"So how did it feel? You like it?" He asked.

"Well, I like it-"

"I knew you would! I'll go ahead and buy it for you. Stay right here." Totty said. You wanted to tel him what you really thought, but it was too late. You frowned, but soon thought to yourself - this won't be so bad.

NEXT DAY

The next day, you all made it to the beach. Jyushimatsu and Osomatsu were playing volleyball. Ichimatsu and Choromatsu were under the umbrellas. And Karamatsu was fixing the towels and seat for you. You were with Totty, getting yourself some sunscreen on. 

"Y/N, my dear, come out now. I have the chair ready for you." Karamatsu called out. 

"I-I'll be there.." You said. You looked around the beach. You saw how many pretty and skinny girls were with their friends and lovers. They seemed so happy and proud. You were jealous, jealous for their confidence. You wished you could be happy with your appearance, but you jsut don't feel pretty. You didn't want to be judged or seen like this. You started to regret to even buy the bathing suit.