Vampires PT.2

Requested by Pearlchoco

Art by unknown artist

Ever since you went missing, everyone thought you were dead, or killed by some hunters. Little did they know you were washing dishes and cooking. Yes. you are still at the Vampire's mansion. Before you really knew them, they were super scary. But now you realize that they are just a bunch of NEETs. Yes, these 1000 year old men still act as if they were 17. Made you disappointed, but you had no choice but to listen. You see, they have promised to let you live as long as you work and become their maid. Which you agreed. However, you're actually happy living here, Especially when it comes to Karamatsu. Ever since that tour he took you, he;s been the only one kind enough to comfort you when you are scare, when you are sad, and when you are sick. Thanks to him, you are alive.

"Hey, Y/N, can you help me with my hair?~" Karamatsu asked. Right..... Karamatsu is sort of a narcisstic man, but he's a very caring man. He would ask for any assistance from you since his own brothers won't help him at all. Once you entered the room, you see how messy Kara's hair was. You helped untangle it a bit. He sits on his chair, where he can see you holding "his hair" from the mirror. He sighed. You knew that this was going to be about.

"If only I could see myself in the mirror. That way, I would know if I'm still the handsome one from 1000 years~" He said, winning himself a giggle from you. He liked making you flustered, by his chessy flirts and phrases.

"You don't need a mirror to tell you if you're handsome, you have me." You said, teasing. He chuckles, agreeing to what you stated.

"Yes, that is correct." He grins. You brush his hair smoothly. You have done this often so it was normal to see him tense up whenever you grab his hair. However, this time it was different. He seemed to be relaxed, as if he was falling to sleep. You thought it might be because he was getting comfortable with you. But then, he suddenly jolts. You stopped brushing his hair, and step back.

"Karamatsu? Are you okay?" You asked. Suddenly, you hear a growling noise. It was coming from his stomache. You were scared. Whenever the brothers would get hungry, they would go out and hunt on a villager from out the town. But since teh sun was still going down, Karamatsu won't be able to hunt. That means.....

"Karamatsu?"

".....Y-Y/N, I'm- Uh, deeply sorry. P-please leave this room. You- you need to stay away for now." He stutters, trying to hold his hunger. You never seen him in such state before. So you quickly tried to leave the place, running through the hallway. But you were bumped into Jyushimatsu.

"Owie! What the- huh? Wait, why are you running Y/N?" Jysuhimatsu asks, a bit worried.

"Karamatsu is hungry." You explained.

"HUh? Hungry? But it's too early for that."

"I don't know. He told me to hide-"

"ARGH!!!!" You heard Karamatsu groan loudly. He was in pain, hunger taking over his mind. You were scared. The rest of the brothers heard that groan, to which they quickly rush to the hallway.

"What happened?" Todomatsu asked.

"Karamastu seems to be hungry." Choromatsu said.

"Shhh! Let me hear him clealry." Osomatsu said, hushing the rest of his brothers. Karamatsu kets out another groan, and one word, "Blood..."

"This is bad. We need to find some fresh blood and quick." Osomatsu said.

"The sun is still up tho." Ichimatsu said.

"But if we don't do it, he might die." Todomatsu cried.

"I- I will do it." You confidently said.

"Huh?" They all looked at you.

"I will sacrifice myself for Karamatsu. I'll give him my blood." You said loudly.

"Are you crazy? You might die if you lose too much blood." Ichimatsu argued.

"So be it! I am not going to stand here, knowing that my best friend is starving in there. I am suppose to be your maid. So let me do his service." You said, bowing down to them. They were still shock about this, but they didn't argue back. So they allow you to enter the room. They quickly transform themselves as bats, so they can have better hearing, in case something happens. YOu take a deep breathe, and then open the door.

Karamatsu is seen on the floor, grunting, holding his adomonen area. He was shaking too. He hears your steps, and looks at you. His eyes widen, seeing how fearless your eyes were. He thought you have gone crazy now.

"Y-Y/N, what are you doing? I t-told y-you to go away! I-"

"Let me give you my blood." You said to him. His eyes widened up, not wantimg to believe what you just said.

"No, I'm not g-going to tkae your b-b-blood." I- I can't do t-that."

"You will. I want you to live Karamatsu. So let me help." You said. holding your arm up to his face. Karamatsu was hesitating to whether do it or not. He tried to argue back, but his hunger was getting the best of him. His eyes suddenly became smaller, and sharper. He was out of control now. You looked away, so you wouldn't feel much pain. His teeth sunk themselves into your blood stream, sucking lots of blood.His teeth went even deeper to grab more. You let out a whimper, feeling the pain. Karamatsu heard it, and looks at you, letting go of your arm for a bit.

"I-I'm s-sorry, my love." He said, before going back at sucking your blood. You tried to hold tears, wanting to be strong and confident about your decision. You wanted to let Karamatsu live, even if it means you will get hurt in the process.

Karamastu stops sucking blood from your arm, and then starts kissing your cuts. He let out a few tears, knowing how much pain he has given to you, He kisses your arm softly, and repeatedly, trying to make you feel better. Of course, he believed this was not enough. So he makes eye contact with you. And before you know it, he kisses your lips. Your eyes were wide open, shock of what just happened. But you eased a bit, and begin to kiss him back. For a long moment, the two of you were smooching, making you forget the pain you had. You were deeply into this, too focus at showing your love for this man. Once letting go, the two of you were a panting mess.

For a few seconds, you stared at him, in his eyes. Those ruby-colored eyes. You knew it was he was now back to normal. You see his lips shiver, and his eyes watery. He lets out a silent cry, sobbing right in front of you. He hugs you tightly, but not too much, so you wouldn't get hurt.

"I'm s-sorry. I really am. If o-only I w-was normal! T-that way I could b-be with you. N-No pain, no b-blood, and no sadness." He said, as he cries even more. You put your arms his back, having one you your hands to rub him, trying to comfort him.

"B-but I'm willing to live like this with you Kara. Yes, there will be pain, blood, and sadness. But we will always stick together. I promised to serve you and your brothers as your maid."

"B-but I- I promised you I wouldn't hurt you.." He cries.

"Yes, but you also promised me that you will be with me, day and night, And here you are. You didn't do anything wrong, so please don't cry." You said, before giving him a kiss on his nose. This made him feel much better, It was like if your kiss was somehow magical. You stand up, and ripped part of your dress, tying it to wear your wound was. Kara helped you, by licking off some blood, that was trying to leave, He made soft kisses once again, making your heart melt.

"I love you~" He said. Those 3 words fluttered your heart, made it skip a beat. You almost lost your breath. You couldn't help but smile widely. Karamatsu's eyes were staring into yours. His pupils becoming wider and bigger.

"I love you too." You said to him. You kiss him once again on the lips, causing him to blush.

Opening the door, the brothers were prepared to defend you. But then they saw you and Kara with happy smiles. They transformed back to normal, realizing things did go well.

"Burazas! For now on, Y/N L/N is my lover. And she will always be for eternity."

(sorry for making it a bit too short. Leave any requests, may God Bless You <3)