Call me my Lawyer!

Credit to Artist 

This is actually a platonic thing. No romance. I also tried to make it the same style as usual episodes. By that, I mean adding the perverted jokes and awkward moments. So, I wish to apologize ahead of time. 

Also, I wish to explain that the robbery that took place in this story is based on a true story......I was robbed in Mexico. Someone has stolen our Wii Console and some of our clothes. We later found out it was a relative when we saw his mugshot. BUT ANYWAYS!!! I hope you like the story! And pray for my relative to change paths and become a better person. And pray that all those who have gone to the path of crime may return and restore their life. Enjoy the story. 

Y/N is a victim of robbery. A man robbed her stuff from her. She was not sure who it was. She called the cops, but none of them were able to figure out who robbed her. Some time passed, and she was watching the news. Crazy, her second cousin got arrested for possession of illegal weapons. Not that she knew him personally. She only knew about his existence. She felt bad for him. But that all change when she saw the mugshot.

"PFFT---!!! ¡¡¡NO WAY!!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE T-SHIRT!!!! AND MY SCARF! - ARGGGHHHH!!!!" 

The mugshot was a picture of him wearing stuff that belonged to her. She was mad. She couldn't believe someone in her own family would steal something from her. And all this time, the police couldn't solve her case! She rushed to her phone and searched up any lawyers. She was very desperate for justice. 

She ended up finding a link profile about a man who can help her case. His name was...

(Scene gets cut to Y/N sitting in the lawyer's office)

"IT IS I, KARAMATSU MATSUNO, TO BRING JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD!!!" 

He yelled loudly, proud of himself. You began to regret this decision. He seemed...too crazy. Too outgoing. Perhaps not so serious. But he was your only hope...okay, maybe not. You just chose him because he was close to your home.

"Yes, hello, Mr. Matsuno. As you know, my name is Y/N L/N. I am here because of a closed case needed to be reopened." 

"Ah yes! I read the details. Do not worry, we will find the thief. How dare him steal your stuff instead of your heart." Karamatsu said. 

"Uhm, Sir, the man who stole my stuff is my second cousin." 

"Forget what I said then! Let's get this man arrested!" Karamatsu responded. 

"He is already arrested. He was arrested yesterday for possession of illegal weapons." You explained. 

"Illegal weapons? Hm, and he stole from you?...Are the stuff he stole from you were the illegal weapons they found?" Karamatsu asks, being suspicious of you.

"NO! Can- Can I just explain to you everything from beginning to end!" You were getting pissed by his lack of knowledge. 

"Of course. I must know everything before we head to court." 

"Okay, I live in this house. Not so special, I live in a common house. I was at work. I work at a clinic for kids. Since the clinic was needed to get remodeled, we were all sent out early that day. Upon opening my door, I saw some of my stuff stolen. I noticed one of my windows was broken. I think they used a brick to get in. I called the cops as soon as possible. Upon arriving, the began searching everywhere. The detective said he would find the man. But 3 weeks passed and said they had to close the case as there was no useful evidence. I ended up asking for help from my family members. I felt ashamed for asking money from them. Yesterday, I watched the news, hoping it wouldn't rain anytime soon. And then they reported my second cousin's arrest. His mugshot show he was wearing my clothes! My scarf! My t-shirt! He even wore my reading glasses! So, I want to catch him! And I want to know why he robbed me!"