you're a strong man

Credit to artist kjunginger from Tumblr

"Come on,  you gotta come with me.  We can work on our art together at my house." Choroko said to you.

"fine. I guess i will go." You agreed.

You and Choroko are close friends, sharing an interest in art and romance. However, you were more for the drama than the romance. After all,  you love lore and theatrical dramas. 

Anyway, you were now following Choroko to her home. She has told you about living in a big family, with 5 siblings.

Just when arriving, she stops and looks at you. She wears a serious face on. "Be careful with my brother."

You almost forgot. Choroko has 4 sisters and one brother. He is the second oldest. What she had told you, he is a narcissistic drama queen who likes a painful fashion sense. You don't completely think she is being accurate with that description, but who knows?

"I'm home!" Choroko announced. "And I brought a friend!" She added. Soon, you are greeted by a similar face,  only with yellow hair,  big eyelashes, and darker skin.

"A friend?! omg, you must be Y/N!" she said smiling.

"yup,  that is me hehehe. " you smiled.

"Choroko has told us about your works and beautiful art skills. We are so happy to meet you. " A red head woman said. She must be the oldest,  you guessed by the formal tone she spoke in.

"I'm Osoko. The eldest of the family." She said,  helding her hand to be shaken. And you shook it.

"Nice to meet you." You said,  smiling.

"Is Karamatsu here?" Choroko whispered to her older sister.

"He isn't. He actually left a while ago. You came on time." Osoko whispers back.

"Phew. We'll be good then." Choroko said, smiling at you.

"You should meet the others.  They are upstairs." The blondie said.

You decided to meet Choroko's sisters upstairs. You learned the blond one was named Jyushiko.
The purple one Ichiko.
The pink one Todoko.
They were easy to remember. Yet, you wondered why her brother was named differently.

After introducing yourself to thr Matsunos, you and Choroko wrnt to the living room and start working on your fanmade manga. The two of you lovr writing this sorts of stuff. Even tho you never published any of these works, it was a lot of fun making them. Choroko is the writer, and you are the artist. You take turns on every work you do, switching the roles. But Choroko has always complimented you of how good you arr at drawing.

"okay,  then the Dave falls in front of his crush.  The crowd starts laughing,  and he gets all embarrassed. But luckily, his crush defends him." Choroko said.

"Oh~ sounds interesting. Truly brings the lore out more hahaha. " You Chuckled.

"Make sure Dave has elf ears! Remember, he's an alien!" Choroko exclaimed.

"Shh! Don't expose his secrets!" you joked.

The two of laughed and made jokes about the story, until you hear the door swing open.

"I'm home!" A male voice is heard. Nobody welcomes him back.

"Oh crap. Hide!" Choroko whispered

"Huh? W-why?" you asked nervously.

"H-hurry before he-" but it was too late. The man has slided thr door open, seeing you and Choroko in the living room. His eyes land and stay on you. You noticed how his pupils became large, as stars of joy twinkled in them.