Vampires

Requested by Pearlchoco

Art by BLACKLIMES (tumblr)

You were a simple village girl. You have an amazing life within the village. Everyone was friendly and kind. They were helpful and caring. You loved being in the village. You work to help out in the farm. You were a huge animal lover. And you would go and get hay for the cows and horses. However, yu had to travel into the forest to get to the shop. It was a long distance and you were afraid of the darkness it carried. You had a gut feeling you would find something. Maybe a monster or a bear. Who knows. It was scary, but you had responsibilites, and you were willing to do so anyway.

Today, you were just doing that. You walked into the forest to get hay. You realized that you have been walking for some time now. You get anxious. You began to panic, believing that you must have gotten lost. You look around for any markings to indicate where you are. But there are none. Your breathing shortened, and your heart beated faster. It was too much for you. So you instinctly ran back to your farm. You ran and ran. And as you spot sunlight, your heart calms and relaxes, believing it will have some peace. However, that is not the case. Once you managed to exit the forest, you were suddenly taken to a castle. Or at least an abandoned one. You were confused and scared. YOu didn't know there was a castle in the forest. Who would've thought to see one after getting lost?

You decided to check it out. Your curiosity of place expanded, and you thought maybe there was someone there to help. After all, the whole village is filled with kind people. You knocked twice onto the big door. "Hello? Is anybody in here?" You asked. No answer. You thought it would be best if you try to find your own way back, but what if there is someone who could help you. You just had this gut feeling you needed to seek. So you listened to it, and opened the doors for yourself.

The whole place was dark and dusty. You coughed out the dust that was in the air. Maybe it was abandoned after all. You walk right in and then close the doors behind you. You walked around, realizing the curtains were all closed. You decided to open them, to allow sunlight. It was still afternoon anyway.

"HISSSS"

You gasped. You just heard something hissing in this castle. It scared you. You grabbed the closest thing to you: a lamp candle. Not a weapon, but it can be used as one. You grabbed real tight onto it and got ready to attack. You slowly walk where you heard the hissing. The tension of the room was getting larger and larger as the silence fills the room. You were now shaking in fear. Once you walk closer, you move one of the curtains to reveal who it was: a cat. A small orange cat.

"Meow~"

"Oh. Aw, it's a lovely cat. With.....glasses?" You said, realizing it's strange appearance. You look around to see it was only you and the cat. Or at least that's what you thought. You noticed how it became dark, and now it was getting late. You continued to look around and see if there was a map so you could go back home. You doubt there is, but who knows. Once you walked around the hallways, you notice how it was already nighttime. You were sad that you won't be making it back home now. So you looked for a bedroom to sleep in.

"Hey there~" A voice was heard. You turned around to see who it was. No one was seen. You turned back to your direction, and you come to eye contact with an upside down man. "Hey~"

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" You shrieked. You were scared. You collapsed onto the floor, shaking in fear. You heard of the legends. You saw his fangs and evil eyes. He was a vampire. Vampires would only come out at night, so they can eat and suck their prey's blood.

"Hehehehe. Hey, brothers, I found lunch~" He said.

"Osomatsu, you having fun?" An identical vampire said. You were confused. This one was purple tho. And apparently, the red one was Osomatsu. You gathered that in only 1 second, even though you were scared.