Y/N and....

Credit to artist 

Idea/requested by akane7082 from YouTube. 

(This was also inspired by my fanfiction Karamatsu Single Dad AU, as Karamatsu has a daughter in this story)

Today was like any other day. With the matsuno brothers.

As usual, you would hang out with the brothers in their shared bedroom. Osomatsu would shamelessly read inappropriate magazines while picking his nose. Choromatsu would be reading a romance story. Todomatsu would take selfies and share them in his account. Jyushimatsu would.......do whatever he does....

And Karamatsu, your boyfriend. You two have been dating for 3 months now. You would think a man of his age would treat his girlfriend with many gifts and dates. In this case, he is a man of a matured age. After all, he is a single father. 

The reason why he fell in love with you is because you didn't judge him for having a daughter. He has already experienced that and has caused lots of damage to his heart. But you made a difference/ You were kind and understanding. You were caring and thoughtful. 

Then there is Ichimatsu. At first, Ichimatsu was a bit indifferent with you. He wasn't mean or rude to you but was just.... quiet and staring. However, as you started being nicer to him, you learned more about him. You learned that he loves cats and has a dream of becoming an executioner. Which it is scary, but if that's what he wants, then you will certainly support him.

All is well until...........

"Hey Y/N, do you need help carrying that tray?" Ichimatsu asked. 

You were making the boys a bowl of popcorn, along with some beers on the tray. You were surprised to hear Ichimatsu's voice all of the sudden.

"Oh, yes. That would be nice. Thank you!" You thanked him. He helped you as both were walking on the stairs. 

"You look pretty in that dress." Ichimatsu said all of the sudden. 

"Oh! Oh wow, thank you Ichimatsu. That is actually so sweet of you to say. You know, I bought this in the store just a few days. It was on sale for 25% off." You explained. She innocently thought it was a king gesture for Ichimatsu to do. But deep inside, she thought it was weird. 

For the next few days, Ichimatsu would treat you nicer and would complement you. This even came to Karamatsu's attention. 

When you were hanging clothes on the roof, you hear footsteps. You turn around and see Ichimatsu. "Oh, hey ichimatsu. What brings you here? Are you looking for your cat friends?" 

"Not exactly. I already fed them. I actually c-came here to ask you something." Ichimatsu said. 

"Huh? Really? What is it?" You asked.

Ichimatsu averted his eyes, looking down to his feet. A slight blush fades in across his face before he speaks. "W-would you.... like to go to the carnival with me?tomorrow?"

"Carnival? There is going to be a carnival here?" You asked, having no idea there was going to be such a big event. 

"Yea. you see, I don't really like going out alone. But I also don't want to go with my brothers. D-do you want to come with me?" 

"Oh...hm... yes, sure! Why not? I never gone to a carnival in this area. It must be different to the ones I previously went before." You spoke.

"Great. Thanks for accepting my invitation. See ya." Ichimatsu said, as he leaves the roof. Little did both of you knew, Osomatsu was on the balcony hearing the conversation.