Psycho Couple

Credit to artist zimae22 from twitter

You and Karamatsu have been married for sometime now. He was part of a dark Mafia, along with his brothers. You only found out about the mafia thing when you first dated. But you were totally fine with it since he saved your life countless of times. He was a hero to you. You would think that having a Mafia Sniper as your husband will mean serious and scary moments in the relationship. But no, it's quite the opposite.

"Huh? W-where am I? What is this place?" The victim asked.

"Calm down. We are only going to ask you some questions." Osomatsu said.

"Wh-what? N-no! Never! That money is all mine!" The victim said.

"Oh! So you do know why you are here....perfect~" Choromatsu smirks.

"Tch."

"Well then, no need to ask politely. Tell us or I will cut that lovely throat of yours~" Karamatsu threatened, holding a knife up to the man's neck.

"Karamatsu! Dinner is ready!" You called out. The whole tension switched from seriousness to wholesomeness. Osomatsu and Choromatsu sweatdropped. Karamatsu was actually pretty happy.

"OH! Is it your best recipe?" He asked you hopeful.

"Of course~" You responded. "Also, stop scaring your victims like that. Ask him if he wants a slice of my homemade pie." 

"Ok, listen here you bastard, you are going to enjoy my wife's pie and then tells us where the fucking money is. Got that?" Karamatsu threatened. The victim nodded his head frantically. "Fantastic! Come on guys, lets eat!" 

The took the tied up man with them to the kitchen. Reaching there, you are found putting the delicious meals on the table. The smell of your cooking always made Karamatsu feel in peace. 

"K-karamatsu, your wife...why?" Osomatsu asks.

"What about my wife?" He asked menacingly. He doesn't like it when people would criticize you. The last time someone did, he sliced off their hands.

"N-nothing!" Osomatsu sweated nervously.

"Where is Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Todomatsu?" You asked.

"T-they are in the computer system room...." Choromatsu said.

"Well, invite them! Jyushimatsu is going to flip once he sees I made him jello!" You said excitedly. Choromatsu nods and calls them through the walkie talkie.

"E-everything smells good~" The victim said.

"Why thank you! You are such a gentleman. What is your name?" You asked.

"Uhm...Andrew..." He answered.

"Ah! Are you American?" You asked.

"No, I'm British..."  He awkwardly said.

"Oh! Wow, that's amazing. So why did my husband threaten you?" You asked.

"I- I uhm...it involves with money..." He answered.

"Ooooohh, yeah, you gonna have to tell him where you have it if you want to live." You added. Karamatsu smirked. "Also, do you have any allergies? I added peanuts in this salad. Sorry..." You asked.

"No ma'am. I don't." He said.

"Great! Karamatsu, you actually kidnapped a kind person this time. Too bad you'll have to kill him soon." You said.

"Yup, it's gonna get messy in there. We'll clean it up afterwards. You deserve some rest~" Karamatsu says as he winks at you. 

"Karamatsu, I'm not tired. I can reassure you, I am more happy to help you get rid of the body." You said. Andrew was now scared of you as well. You were as dark as the Matsunos. Yes, you were a psychopath. But that's also one of the reasons you were loved by the mafia. In fact, you were offered to join them. But you declined. Instead, you studied and finished colleage. Now you are a hacker, computer programmer. Thanks to this, you helped Karamatsu shoot his targets with accurecy.