T E N

"I'm sorry, what?" Sirius just stared at the boy.

"Okay, long story short. Draco and I are from the future. We are eighth-years at Hogwarts twenty years in the future. We used a time-turner and showed up here. Basically, you are my godfather, Remus is my godfather, and Lily and James are my parents"

"What?" Harry just tugged at his hair.

"I. Am. From. The. Future" Harry said, and Sirius just waved his hand around.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard ya the first time" Sirius looked into his green eyes and recognized them as Lily's, "Prove it"

"Erm.." Harry just thought, "You literally just saw one of my memories but from the future. What more proof do you need?"

"Tell me something only future you would know"

"Uhhh... Remus is a werewolf?" Sirius froze.

"So that's what you meant when you said your godfather is a werewolf" Harry nodded, "Tell me something else. You could just be making shit up"

"I know you're all anamagi. You're a dog, James is a stag - which is also my Patronus, and his Patronus, and Lily's is a doe - and Pettigrew" Harry spat his name. "Is a fucking rat"

"You don't like Peter"

"Nope"

"Okay. I'll ask about that later. Still. I want more proof"

"I know you're the Marauders. Although, I kind of learned that when I got here. In third-year, my friend's older brothers gave me the Marauders Map, and I had no idea who Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs were, but now it makes sense"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Sirius said while crossing his arms over his chest. Harry just rolled his eyes and pulled out his wand. Sirius whipped his out as well in defense.

"Woah. Calm down," Harry assured, before saying, "Accio Marauders Map" The map came flying out of Sirius' back pocket. Harry smirked.

"That looks like a plain parchment to me," Sirius said with a laugh.

"That's the point" Harry held his wand to it, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" The map opened up, and Sirius' eyes went wide, "Now look at this. We agree that the map never lies. Well.." He opened the map and showed him the name Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy.

"Draco is Lucius' son!" Sirius yelled.

"Yes. How do you think Draco knew how to make him angry?"

"I'm genuinely just confused. Can you explain this all again, please?" Harry groaned but nodded anyway and proceeded to explain the situation.

* * * *

Lily knew something was going on. She had almost figured it out and was determined to find the missing piece. She wasn't keen on snooping around, but she had a feeling that persuaded her to do so. She snuck upstairs to the boy's room while everyone was either off at dinner or doing whatever the hell Harry and Sirius were up to.

She walked into the room and laughed. It looked rather divided in the sense that Draco, Remus, and Peter's area's were spotless. Harry's was a mess along with James', which was a disaster. Then there was Sirius' space. It was meticulously organized but also rather boyishly messy. It was an in-between space between OCD and a mess. There were clothes out, but they were almost meticulously placed. She found herself thinking that Sirius' personality somewhat matched his organizational style.

She hurried to Draco's area and went looking through it. It was empty except for some fancy silk pajamas. Probably from his pureblooded family, she concluded. She kept looking, but all she found was a ring with a green gemstone and little snakes wrapping around it. She figured it was some family heirloom and returned it to its place. Draco's side seemed normal enough, so she moved to Harry's side.