T H I R T E E N

"Luna Lovegood," Harry said to Dumbledore.

"Loony Luna?" Draco asked. Harry just scoffed.

"Yes, Draco, Luna is who I chose. Do you have someone better, huh?"

"We could always ask Pansy or something"

"First of all, would she even have a time-turner? And second, how would we know for sure that she would take both of us back and not just you?"

"How do I know Luna won't leave me behind?" Draco asked.

"Because Luna always sees the best in people," He replied simply.

"Fine, we'll send a stinking letter to Loony Luna," Draco replied. Harry might have gotten mad at him for saying that a few months back, but now he realized that Draco was really only joking. He also recognized how quickly Draco changed and had to let him resort to his old self every once in a while. He couldn't go cold turkey on the insults in a few months.

"Great!" Dumbledore clapped his hands together and looked at Harry, "I trust you can write a letter and send it off to them?"

"Yes I'll write the letter, but I'll need you to send it because I don't have my owl"

"Right, of course. Just drop it by whenever you have the chance"

"Will do"

* * * *

"Hey Harry?" Sirius walked into the dorms to find Harry hovering his quill over a piece of parchment, "Writing the letter?" He knew the answer but still asked. Harry nodded but then threw his quill down, "What's wrong?" Sirius sat down next to him and looked at the parchment.

Dear Luna Lovegood,

That's all he had written down so far. "Do you not remember the date you left or something?"

"No, I do" He looked up at Sirius, "It's just that I don't know when I want Luna to come back. I'm not sure what date and time to give them" Harry sighed, "I don't want to go back yet"

"Why not?" Sirius asked, "Not that I'm not flattered that you like my time so much, but... don't you have friends in your time that you miss? People, to go home to?"

"The people I have to go home to are you and Remus. And I have you guys here"

"But your Remus and Sirius are different. They've known you for years" Sirius tried to argue, but even he could realize his argument was weak, "What else is holding you back?"

"The privacy," Harry replied, "I've been a kid for once in my life while I've been here" Harry smiled at all the stupid pranks James had pulled him into. "For the past month and a half, I've been able to do whatever I please and not have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I can go on a date with Draco and not end up in the sodding Daily Prophet. I can order a coffee and not have my selection end up on some Harry Potter trivia site. It's just nice to be normal, I suppose" Harry leaned back, "I even have parents here. Even though they are younger than me in this time period, they are still alive and happy and here"

"I'm sorry about Lily and James, by the way," He whispered, "I'm not ready for it"

"No one was"

"I hate that I know they are going to pass" Sirius groaned, "I know you can't save them, but I wish you could, you know?" Harry smiled and looked at him.

"I know exactly what you feel. I know that if I save them, I alter time so much it could collapse in on itself, but I never got to have much while growing up, and I want to be selfish so bad"