T W E N T Y

Disclaimer: There is a song in here that technically hasn't been released yet as of this time period, but I put it in regardless because I wanted to and because I can. Hehe, hope you enjoy, also this whole thing is just a lot of Wolfstar :)

Remus couldn't stop looking. His airways were rather constricted, and he had to wonder how good of an idea this really was. Sirius was practically bouncing on his feet and had enough nervous-excited energy for the entire stadium of people combined. Waiting in the lines out front was pure torture for Remus. Sirius wouldn't shut up about how excited he was and what songs he hoped they played, and Remus couldn't stop looking at his outfit long enough to recognize Sirius was asking him about his favorite songs.

Sirius Black was a vision in black, and Remus would be drooling if he wasn't so self-conscious. Sirius was wearing black - ripped jeans that hugged him quite nicely if Remus had anything to say on the matter (which he definitely did), and he was wearing an AC/DC t-shirt and that fucking leather jacket over the top. His hair was as glorious as it came, and to add just that little push, Sirius was wearing Remus' old Doc Martens that he'd grown out of a few years back. Remus had to physically yank his head in the other direction to tear his eyes away.

Sirius was excited, but he wasn't stupid. He knew Remus was checking him out, and as much as Remus would claim he's not attractive, Sirius thought otherwise. He was in blue jeans, and damn, Sirius loved when Remus walked in front of him, so he was able to secretly steal glances at his backside. Then there was his fucking jumper and fuck. Sirius had been trying to get his grubby little hands on the soft, red, wool sweater that Remus loved so much for months, but Remus rarely let it out of his sight and was always making sure it was hung up properly. Sirius had no chance to steal it with Remus keeping a hawk's eye on it.

Once inside the deafening stadium, Remus tried his best to not freak out. He knew it would be a bit overwhelming, but he also knew how important it was to Sirius, and he didn't intend to make a fuss of anything. His heartbeat picked up, though, and he could practically feel a thousand other heartbeats rapping wildly around him to a point where it was the only sound he could hear. He tried to level out his breathing, but all that did was cause him to inhale the scents of too many people. Too, too many people. Remus cursed his fucking werewolf side for demanding he feel, hear and smell everything going on around him.

When they got down to the GA floor, the only sound Remus could hear was the pounding in his head. He was breathing heavily, and his hands were fidgeting in front of him while he tried to calm down. Suddenly, a hand rested on his fidgeting ones and slowly separated them. Sirius' hand then intertwined with Remus' right one and began gently rubbing circles over the back of his palm.

"Five things you can see," Sirius whispered in his ear. Remus was breathing quickly and just kept shaking his head, "Five things, Remus"

"Uh.." Remus looked up slightly and nodded a bit, "Er. You.."

"Mhm, good" Sirius just kept rubbing circles on Remus' hand. Remus had been in this situation before, and Sirius always seemed to know what to do.

"P-Purse" Remus spit out.

"Mmm, and what color is it?"

"Red" Remus stated a bit more confidently.

"Yes, very Gryffindor" Remus let out a shaky laugh and then looked around again. Looking around caused him to realize how many people were there again, and he began breathing fast, "Hey, hey, look at me" Sirius tugged his hand a bit, and Remus looked at him while biting his lip to keep it from trembling, "Five things you see on me"

"Leather jacket," Remus said quickly.

"Yep"

"Er, jeans?"