T H R E E

Classes had gone relatively well for Harry. It was basic stuff to him since he was technically an eighth year, and he taught a bunch of kids back in 5th year because Umbridge was turning Defense Against the Dark Arts into a muggle class when she declared they wouldn't be learning any real magic.

Harry was incredibly proud of himself when the Professor had dueled him to test his knowledge, and he beat him. It was a shocking moment for him until he remembered he defeated Voldemort. The entire time Draco just stood off to the side and shook his head.

Draco, however, was basking in the glory when Slughorn discovered his gift for potions. Draco would constantly tell Harry how awful he was at potions, and in response, Harry would just wandlessly make Draco slap his own face. Draco stopped after the first two times.

The Marauders found it rather natural to allow Harry and Draco into their circle. The two boys seemed funny, friendly, and like pranksters - which was a trait they found essential to being a part of their group. They were still cautious around them, but the two seemed too comfortable and lighthearted to be there to cause trouble. Plus, they found it rather amusing to watch the two quarrel like an old married couple. It reminded James of how Sirius and Remus sometimes fought.

Lily - of course - immediately welcomed the two boys into the Gryffindor house with open arms. She seemed to connect with Harry a lot, and if Sirius wasn't convinced Harry was gay, he might even think Harry was attracted to Lily by the way he looked at her as if nothing else in the world mattered. However, Sirius had a hunch that Harry was at least bi and definitely had a teensy crush on his counterpart, Draco. Also, the way Harry looked at Lily was so platonically loving that it was clear Harry just saw her as an interesting character and nothing more.

Remus had put a glamour on his face as soon as he had gone to bed last night, but Harry and Sirius knew. Draco, who didn't pay particular attention to the two of them last night, was oblivious to it. However, when the boys all got back to the common room, Draco noticed Sirius gently drag his finger across Remus' cheek as if something was supposed to be there, and that's when he remembered that Remus had a scar there just last night.

"Let's play never have I ever so that we can learn more about you two" Lily suggested. James immediately nodded, even though he wasn't fully aware of what Lily had said, just that Lily had been the one who said it.

"There is a charm we can put on the game so that it requires us to tell the truth" Remus suggested. Lily nodded and shuffled closer to Remus to work out how to cast it. After a few minutes, Lily shifted back to her original spot.

"First we need cups and water"

"Why not booze?" Sirius whined.

"Because that is a stupid idea, Sirius. That's why not"

"Boring!" Sirius announced before settling down with his back against the couch. Remus flopped down on the floor with him and sat as close as he could get without making it completely obvious that he had a crush on the black-haired boy.

"Okay. The rules are simple" Lily got cups and water and passed them around the little circle. It was just the Marauders, Lily, Draco, and Harry playing, but all of them found that more comforting. They could be themselves. "Say something you've never done, and then everyone else will either drink if they have done it or will leave their cup alone if they haven't"

"Sounds like a plan Lily-Billy," James said with a smile.

Lily rolled her eyes, and in the most monotone voice they had all ever heard said, "No"

"Who wants to go first?" Remus asked.

"I will!" Peter said with a smile. "Never have I ever...Kissed anyone" No one was surprised that Peter hadn't kissed anyone before. Everyone drank. "Well shucks"