Nickelodeon and BElijah

Nickelodeon's P.O.V:

I was putting on my makeup when Ketty walked in. "Hey, Bae! What's up?" I looked at her, she looked stressed. "I'm scarred for life, I just saw Hon in a dress..", I fixed her hair, and smiled. "Why? Did he sing to you?" I asked, "yeah, how di-" "d I know?" I finished for her. My eyes went wide, and I went into the depths of the shadows, leaving the bathroom.

I fell into my next class, and I saw BElijah. I blushed as he walked up to my desk. "Hey, Nickelodeon, I don't get the qu-.. Blah, blah, blah" I started to drool thinking about him. "Ni?" I snapped back out of day dreaming. By the time he noticed I was day dreaming class started. BElijah went back to his desk, and a substitute walked in.

"Hello, class! I'm Mr.Lucifer" the class repeated his name, "Hello, Mr.Lucifer". He sat down at the desk, and looked at Sam W., and took his soul, Sam fell off his desk. Mr.L smiled, "today will be learning about, Death. He enjoys pizza, and likes long walks on the beach. Here's the video, partner up." Ni walked to me, and sat down next to me, he wrote on a piece of paper an slid it over to me.

Nickelodeon:'Hey, there's a party, and Hon is hosting it. It was supposed to be a 'she said yes' party, and he already told his Mom people were coming over.'

BElijah: 'Does he just want to prove to his Mom he has friends?'

Nickelodeon: 'Yeah. Probs'

BElijah: 'Meh. Okay'

The party would be the death of me.