BElijah and Lucifer (part 2)

Lucifer's P.O.V:

We saw Justin Bieber! "Justin! My prince! Are you here to get me pregnant? Marry me?" BElijah started to freak out. "Yo girl, swaggy. I'm just here to tell you that the Ouija Board room is hella open. Swaggy!" Just Bieber said in his high voice. I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl.

We walked while Justin Bieb's sagged his pants, and had to waddle. When we reached the door, I pushed it open, and we walked in. Tables miles long sat by each other, and demons were controlling the pieces on the board "talking".

We found an open one and started to speak. The board automatically goes to the people we want to talk to. So when we wanna talk, a ouija board floats from the ground.

"Hello?" We wrote on the board. No movement. Makes sense, I wanna see if they'll sext me. Probs not :/ . Then it started to speak (okay like we can hear there voices but they can hear ours like a one way walkie talkie) "Hello? Who the fuck is this?" They asked. We slowly moved the words over the board. "Y.O.U.R M.O.M L.O.L J.K I.T.S L.U.C.I.F.E.R!!!!!!" JB and BElijah glared at me then back to the board.

"Lucifer? Why are you there are you okay? What's wrong? Why are you calling? Can you get out? Is anybody else there? Can you see me? Where did the ouija board come from? Is it made from wood or paper? Is it printed? Who made a printer? Who thought of it? Did they make anything else? What's Hell like? Is it like a big house? Do you have a big house? Are you famous? What's it like to be famous? Why do we like famous people? What's so good about them? Like mucians! Why are they fan girled over? Do you have fan girls? Is it fun to be you? Do you have a tail? Ooooh I smell coffee! Does your Dad like coffee? Do you have coffee in Hell?"

By then, we left the ouija board. We picked the wrong person to talk to. It sound like a boy, but it was also like a guyish voice to... Whateva. How do demons get out of Hell... Oh yeah the portal. Duuuuuhhhhh.