BElijah and.. KETTY?

BElijah's P.O.V:

"Thank you, Doctor" I hung up the phone, "Is he okay?" Ketty asked. I shook my head, "He died.." she started to cry. "Yeah it's a shame that, Mr.Whiskers passed away..." I whispuured (ha). "He still owed me money!" She shouted, "He owed a lot of people money that's why he did it". Mr.Whiskers tried to commit suicide, he owed a lot of people money.

"How's, Nikelodean?" She asked reaching for chips from the bowl. I shook my head, "I'm not sure... He might be dead, idk". "How is he NOT dead?" She joked, I laughed choking on my chip that I was chewing. I couldn't breathe, she was only laughing from the joke she made. Her eyes were closed, and I was wheezing for breath. I fell to the floor, and went unconscious.

Ketty's P.O.V:

When I opened my eyes BElijah was unconscious, and his face was purple. I sat up from my seat "I MISSED THE DAY IN GIRL SCOUTS WHERE WE LEARNED CPR!" I screamed.

*5 Hours Later*

It was raining.
He was dead.
BElijah was now 5ft. under a pond.
Dead.

I walked away from the pond, I was sweating. My phone rang, and I picked it up, "Hello?" I asked.

"Ketty? Are you okay?" It was Lema. I switched my personas, "Yeah.." I scratched my head, "Fine". I looked across the street, oh God. The neighbors dog saw everything.

Kool-Kat-Gemma-Gemma's P.O.V:

Nickelodeon was laying down on the wedding stairs, "OH GOD GET ME TO A FUCKING HOSPITAL" He screeched. "I can take him" Gemma-Gemma announced, it became quiet. A crackling got coughed out, "A-Are you serious?" Legan laughed. "I'll take her!" Pizza-Spelsha yelled over the laughter. "If anybody, I could ride her over to the hospital.. I am the only horse", "Hey!" Gemma-Gemma begged to differ. "You don't count!" They got into a 'Yo Mama' fight.

"Why don't we take a car?" A voice in the crowd asked. Lema spoke up. "I cut the breaks in cars because I didn't want Legan to get away." Lema lifted up her gun casually, and shot Legan in the shoulder.

Pain emerged onto her face, "YOU SHOT ME". I looked over to Nickelodeon, he was... dead.

--------3 Days Later-------

Ketty's P.O.V: (also if you never knew what p.o.v means its 'point of view')

The 'Gang' were all waiting in the baby room. Nickelodeon ended up having a boy. Babys born by boys also grow fast when they are out of the ear.

Nickelodeon had to have a sea-section... Boys getting pregnant is basically a death sentence. And Nickelodeon was dead.