Caren-Boo-Boo and Gemma-Gemma

Caren-Boo-Boo's P.O.V:

Weeks after Nickelodeon died we were stuck with his baby. Mr.Lucifer refused to take the child after saying that if he brought him to Hell his skin could burn off. The baby still has no name, so we just a call it 'Demon Baby'.

Each of us take 1 week to look after it, so this week it was fatally mine. While sitting in Mr.Satan's room, the baby started crying making me miss out on school work while I went to feed it old peoples fingers (It's healthy diet).

When I went to continue to feed the baby, I saw that the container I packed was empty! So I carried the baby down to the lunch room/cafeteria idk whatcha ya'll call it. I'm sure the lunch ladies have some organs I could feed the baby.

One time they killed somebody, and slowly fed us the body. By putting the eyes in the milk, feet under the buns of the 'burgers' that were just muscle from that person. Even worse? We slowly ate it. I was the only person that ever noticed it, but still seriously? You had to feed human flesh to minors?! Idk.

When I reached the kitchen I saw the cooks pouring in a large bag if something into the mixture of the buns. The bag read C.O.C.A.I.N.E. What's Coc-Aine? I took the bag of fingers next to the door, and left.

Gemma-Gemma's P.O.V:

While Caren-Boo-Boo was feeding Demon Baby, the announcements went off saying that today it's Burger Monday, and all children that don't eat will go with the rapid dogs in the basement. Whatevas.

The bell FINALLY rang, an we all rushed to lunch. Something smelt... AmAZing...

I was just pushing past Caren-Boo-Boo that was trying to stop is from going in the lunch room. We were trampling over each other to get a taste of what they were cooking.

Caren-Boo-Boo's P.O.V:

"STOP THEY PUT DRUGS IN THE FOOD, AND THEY'RE ALSO WITCHES SO IT SMELLS AWESOME!!!! YOU ALL NEED TO STOP!!!!" I looked to back to at least try to save Gemma-Gemma. She was going though that line snapping who's ever neck was in her way.

A/N: omg guys Thanks for those reads! Also thanks to all my friends for reading the chapters 😝 LOVE YOU GUYS!! ❤️