BElijah and Mr.Lucifer (part 1)

BElijah's P.O.V:

I awoke in a dark room, "Where am I?" I asked myself. A TV at the end of the room turned on, "What the fuck?". When I went to rub my eyes chains were connected to my wrists "SHIT! AM I IN 50 SHADE OF GREY?".

Sadly, I was in something much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much, worse. 'Baby' by Justin Bieber turned on, "NOOOO" I shrieked.

Lucifer's P.O.V:

I walked past a room when I heard Justin Bieber's 'Baby' playing. I opened the door, and I saw BElijah crying. His ears were bleeding, and he was singing along with it.

"And I was like baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine
For you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we aren't together
And I want to play it cool, but I'm losing you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you diamond ring
And I'm in pieces, baby fix me
And just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream
I'm going down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around
And I'm like baby, baby, baby, ooooh"

He broke down, and started to crying his ears flowing out more blood. I ran in, and unchained him "Are you alright? How did you get here?". His eyes slowly opened, and black ooze flowed out of his eyes. "Who's there?" He asked weakly, "Justin? Are coming to be my boyfriend, so you won't ever let me go?" He started crying even more. "Answer me, Justin! I'd like to be.. Everything you'd liiikke" He fell into my arms, "You smell like you perfume...". His perfume must smell like animal blood, and global warming... "No, BElijah it's Lucifer! Your in Hell, and we gotta get outta heya! I need to tell Nickelodeon that I'm the Dad!"

"Wait.. When did you have time to get Ni preggers?"-"Long story we don't have time!!!!!!!" We ran out of the room, and then saw...

A/N: omfg that cliff hanger tho wow I'm a bitch love ya'll..

P.s thanks for all them reds (reads)