The Baby Daddy-Mama-Thing

A/N: Y'all I am so sorry it took me 16 years to update this bitching story ✌️

Ketty's P.O.V:

"We need a doctor!" I screamed through out the hospital, a person dressed in scrubs jumped in the room. "Are you a doctor?" "No I'm a nurse", did they NOT fucking hear me? "I said 'doctor'! I need somebody to deliver this baby, not change his fucking bed pan!".

They put there hands up, and a group of doctors pushed me out with there supplies.

*Now*...

Dean walked into the hotel room, "Sam? What do you know about this shifter?" Dean asked. Sam looked up from his laptop, "Sadly no..GOD DAMNIT WE ARE IN THE WRONG FUCKING PLACE. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON A FUCKING TV SHOW WHY THE FUCK ARE WE IN A FUCKING BOOK GOD DAMNIT THIS IS THE 6th TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED".

Gemma-Gemma's P.O.V:

We walked into the room, we all surrounded Nickelodeon's dead body. "He looks fucked up" Lema whispered, thinking about it he did look fucked up.

A portal opened onto the floor. 2 people crawled out of it, Mr.Lucifer! And BElijah?! Wait.. oh yeah! Mr.Lucifer got thrown down into Hell, wait.. why was BElijah down there?

Wait. Does Mr.Lucifer have a tattoo? Is that a tattoo of Nickelodeons name? What's Mr.Lucifer holding? Is that.. A PICTURE OF NICKELODEON! LUCIFER IS THE DAD!!

"Lucifer is the Dad!!!!!!!" I screamed. It became quiet, Mr.Lucifer pushed us out of the way and fell to the floor. "I tripped" he said.

"NICKELODEON?! ARE YOU OKAY? YEAH? YOU'RE FINE? OH GOOD" he lost it. "Maybe you could like- bring him back with selling your soul to the under world or something?". He turned around quickly "I AM THE KING OF HELL YOU FUCKING BITCH" omg calm down.

This would be a long day for Lucifer.