Ketty and Hon

Ketty's P. O. V:

Hon, and I have been friends forever, Hon would always try to touch my boobs, but none the less, we got along.

We sat together at lunch, in classes, on the bus, and Hon always stayed by my side. He was loyal. One day he even have me gum. Committed? I think yes.

I valued this friendship, but it always became awkward when people said we were dating. CANT I HAVE BOY THAT'S A FRIEND? Their was always this one bitch that always said we should be together. Our ship name? Hetty. It was a dumb fucking name.

Hon always walked me to my locker, and we went back to math together. One day Hon was nervous. Really nervous. He wasn't his normal self. He didn't even try to touch my boobs! Much less my butt. Things were weird today.

Even dumb bitch didn't rant on about her 64 page fan fiction about us. It was quiet.. too quiet. When science was over, next was math. Hon kept quiet walking me to my locker, I became nervous myself about what was happening. We stopped at my locker, and a crowd came around us. Hon got on one knee, and took my hands. What the fuck was happening?

It became quiet, and dumb bitch turned on a radio that sang a slow melody. Hon looked back to me, and looked into my eyes. "Ketty Anne- I have loved you for my whole semester this year" he paused to wipe a tear. "But if we date, you need to know what your getting into..." He nodded, and the beginning of Blank Space by Taylor Swift started to play.

"Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, want to play?
New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine
Ain't it funny, rumors, lie
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends
I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game
'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I've got a blank space baby
And I'll write your name"

Hon was out of breath from dressing in and out of her costumes from the actual video, ridding a horse, painting pictures of, Ketty just to stab them at the end. The horse was being taken off by a student in the hall. Hon only knelt before me taking my hands once more. I paused not even listening to all the love poems that were so bad, he probably wrote them at lunch.

Suddenly, he stopped talking. Shit, did he think I was supposed to say something? Oh, God he needed an answer. I looked around the hallway breaking eye contact. THE BATHROOM! I looked back at him, "I gotta go to the bathroom..?". He got up on both feet, and let go of my hands. "Now? You need to go now? While I'm proving my love to you?". I blinked. "Yes". I pushed through the crowed to the bathroom where I saw my friend in the bathroom..

(Authors Note: First chapter, HOPEFULLY many more to come. Also random pics will be at the top. Love ya'll ❤️)