The Dance/The End

A/N: Wow. I can't believe that this is happening. It's the end of this story. *sigh* I don't know what I'm going to do! Also, sorry for not writing this earlier. But I love all of my readers :) See you soon ^3^ <3

Caren-Boo-Boo's P.O.V:

I walked into the dance wearing my gold dress.

"Wow Caren-Boo-Boo! You look good!" BElijah said as I walked in. "Yeah no dip shit", I told him. I pressed my hand over his face, and pushed him.

"Wow!" Gemma- Gemma said, "I fucking know, 'I look amazing today, you don't need to tell me'" I said to Gemma-Gemma , and kept moving.

Gemma-Gemma's P.O.V:

I was just going to tell her that she had a big ass snake on her back, but she kept moving so I just said nothing. I turned to the door holding my drink that Hon spiked with vodka. I saw Nickelodeon walk in, he was in a ghost tux, and was looking around. He walked up to me, and took a breath in "Wow, I do NOT miss this school" he said to me.

"Nickelodeon?! What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be dead?" I asked him. "Well..." he paused "I came here to dance with somebody very special to me..." he looked at the snack table where BElijah and Mr.Lucifer were talking.

"Oh my lawd, so who will you dance with? BElijah, or Mr.Lucifer?" he looked at me confused. "What? No, not those 2! The snack table!" he ran towards the snack table, and began to kiss it.

I looked the other way wanting to give them privacy. Caren-Boo-Boo made a large circle in the crowd of dancing people. Everybody paused. It became quiet.

"LETS PARTY UNTIL WE DIE!!!!!" Caren-Boo-Boo screamed. Turn Down For What began to blast, and she began to twerk.

I sighed, and looked around. I had to pee.

I walked into the bathroom, I saw a girl crying and a whole bunch of girls surrounding her. "What's wrong?" "Why are you crying?" "Are you okay?" "Do you want to talk about it?" you know, basic girl things.

"Just go away! I want to be alone!" She said to the girls, and began to cry again. The girls left the bathroom. She stood up, and wiped her tears, and smiled.

"That was easy" she told me. "Oh, so.. why were you crying?" I asked her. "Oh! I just want to be alone so I can drink sharks tears in here alone. Gawd, people always judge me. Did you know th- Hello? Where did you go?" she asked. I left that boring ass story. I walked back into the gym where the dance was at.

When I walked in, it was the slow dance, the last song of the night. I looked at the dance floor where couples, and even friends were dancing slow.

"Uh... Do you want to dance" I turned around and saw Pizza-Splesha. I blushed wildly. "Yes, of course" I told him as he brought me to the dance floor.

Mr. Lucifer's P.O.V:

I watched as everybody danced together. I felt happy to know that I raised these good kids to be terrible ones. I saw Pizza-Splesha, and Gemma-Gemma slow dancing. I saw Hon, and Kate Upton, and Nickelodeon and that snack table dancing together. I made eye contact to Hon, and gave him a thumbs up.

Narrator:

The scene panned out from the gym as everybody in that school slow danced together as not just a class, but almost like a family. They all knew that this was the end, but they wanted to stay like this one more time.

A/N: And that's the end! Sad, I know. But I hope you enjoyed this! Thanks to all my friends, and people that are in this story! I love you all, and see you soon maybe a new story... *eye brows raised* I SAID MAYBE. So don't get your hopes up, I'm a lazy ass person. Okay, LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEE :)