What The Fuck Happened Last Night

This chapter is dedicated to my friends, I love you guys thanks for being in my stories ❤️

Caren-Boo-Boo's P.O.V:

I sat up removing the knife that was stabbed into my side. A body practically feel down the steps, and fell out the door.Who ever it was they really wanted to leave. Was that... BELIJAH? Nickelodeon hobbled down holding his head. We made eye contact, and he sat down next to me.

"I'm pregnant" he quietly said, it was strange how men's, baby's grew faster than girls. "How did you find out?" I asked, "I peed, and it was black".

That's how men know they're pregnant, there pee becomes black. Also, because they become pregnant in the ear, so they have a large bump in the side of their head. He already had a small bump starting. "Do you know who the other parent is?" I asked, "No I was to drunk".

-At School The Next Day-

Hon's P.O.V:

People were complimenting me about the 'She said yes! Never mind she didn't' party. While people were filling my long, hard, sadness with compliments, I could only think about Ketty.. I loved her, and she barely even knew my name. I think. That's just how I felt about this.. I gotta pee.

I walked into the bathroom to see Nickelodeon fixing a hat that was right over his ear. Something wasn't right about how he was wearing his hat.. It didn't look right.

"Ni, your hat.." Nickelodeon froze, "It doesn't look... right".

Nickelodeon's P.O.V:

Shit. Say something smart, say something smart! I turned looking at him, calm on the outside, freaking out pooping my pants on the inside.

"Why you calling me a bitch?"
"What? I'm not cal-"
"WHY YOU CALLING ME A BITCH, TIT FACE? IS IT CAUSE I'M GAY? THAT'S FUCKED UP!!!" I pushed Hon out of the way waddling in the pants I just sharted in. Nailed it. He doesn't suspect a thing.

Hon's P.O.V:

I suspect something. I walked back up to Nickelodeon trying to turn him around to see why he freaked out on me. His hat fell off revealing a bump on his ear. What the hell? Nickelodeon was pregnant! I screamed seeing the baby move in Nickelodeon's ear.

A/N: omg i love you guys ❤️