Identity V - Postman/Victor X HuntressReader PART 1

I was back in the Sacred Heart Hospital for the third time in a row. I patrolled around the area, gripping my weapon tightly, trying to get to the nearest ciphers, in order to find a survivor decoding nearby.

I usually am aware of the survivors that I would have to deal with. I would always prepare myself in the lobby after I would see the survivors and find ways of dealing with them, however, this time, I paid no attention to the others - but one.
He was a new member, or, fresh meat to us hunters. The survivors came up with that nickname for us, so we called them survivors.
He wore a cute red outfit that represented him as a postman. I kind of assumed that he was, considering the fact that I could see him carrying some letters. I couldn't really see him that well from the distance between us, so I failed to take a better look at his features. However, I could see that he had pale skin and blonde hair.
The priestess attempted to calm his nerves, as he seemed to be extremely on edge. You could easily see the fear and anxiety in his eyes, body language from the way he trembled, and not only.
He seemed that he was either quite reserved or mute, as he refused to talk to her. Soon enough, she turned her attention away from him, wanting to give him space, or perhaps, getting bored of him or frustrated with the lack of conversation.
From the looks of it, he seemed to feel more comfortable with the company of his beloved bulldog that was doing its best to comfort its owner.

I remembered each time a new survivor would arrive, most of them had the same fear as him. However, soon enough, after they got used to the place, the hunters and the way this place works, they would gain confidence and become stronger. But seeing that poor boy shaking like that, I kind of doubted whether he was someone that could easily adapt to a place and situation like that. I almost felt sorry for him.

The match was starting soon, and as the others has that determined glimpse on their eyes, his were filled with nothing but fear.

Then, we ended up in Sacred Heart Hospital, as the fun began.

Soon enough, I spotted the perfumer in the distance. She noticed me too, as she started sprinting and me hot on her tail.
I have to admit, she was a good kiter... But not good enough.
She was running away from me, injured and in pain and I was so close to giving the final hit until I could take her down. Before I could get even closer, I noticed a familiar bulldog running towards the survivor with a letter in its mouth. I was very confused as the woman quickly grabbed the letter, and as soon as she opened it, she started running a bit faster, escaping from me. I was really confused by that. The thought of this being an ability of the new boy that could help his teammates by sending letters crossed my mind, but I had to focus on chairing the perfumer.

Not long after, I managed to do it. Let's just say that the thief tried his best to help with the rescue, and the perfumer ended up getting sent away as the thief managed to hide from me - seriously injured.

Not knowing where he was, I turned on my heel and started walking away, searching for the remaining survivors. Thanks to my quick speed, I managed to get to another cipher soon. I could hear someone decoding on it from the distance. They must have noticed that I was nearby, as the sounds of the cipher being decoded stopped straight away. The survivor would either try to run away or hide, waiting for me to go away or come across a pallet and end up getting stunned.

I quickly turned on the other side of the wall in which there was the cipher.

I just stopped moving when I saw the new survivor curled down on the ground, holding his dog close to him, as if he feared for the end.