YandereGoldWatcher X FemReader - Dark Deception

Requested by T0XIC_G0R3 😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep your eyes open, loves. The statues in this place are awfully livelike." We heard Bierce warn us.

"Tsk," Raphael clicked his tongue at this as he ran his fingers against his messy, raven hair. "We literally survived against some creepy monkey killers, an insane school girl and now... This? Statues? Like, what the hell will these do? Shoot lasers from their eyes or somethin'? Come back to life and chase us?" "Beats me.." I sighed as we made our way through the portal.

Raphael was a boy my age that Bierce teamed me up with. He was rather tall, slim and he had fair skin. His eyes were honey brown and he had a nostril and spectrum ring in his nose. He wore a camouflage hoodie with some jeans.
It was rather awkward at first, as we were simply strangers and he could get a bit annoying at times, as he had a habit of talking a bit too much. On the other hand, however, it seemed like he was a rather easy going and determined person. He was the reason why I was still sane and alive - He helped me carry on and lead me to the right paths. If it weren't for him, I would have died on the very first challenge. I felt rather bad how he had to carry me through all these times, but he didn't really seem to mind it. In fact, he had someone to talk to, at least.

Once we reached to our destination, my eyes widen. The place was not like the ones we were at during the previous rounds. In fact, we were outside, in front of a massive manor, not in a closed area. We were in a spacey garden which was filled with lots of grass, plants, as well as a gorgeous water fountain. The dark blue sky and fog somehow made the whole view even more beautiful, yet creepy. I would have enjoyed it much more if it weren't for the fact that we could die.

I took a look at Raphael to see him staring at his reflection in the water as he fixed his hair, once again. "Damn it..." I heard him whisper before he took his gaze away from the water. "Such a beautiful place, isn't it? If we are going to die, at least we know that we will be buried in luxury instead of an ugly place.. Or inside stomachs." "Come on, stop fooling around..." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "You're too chill for this, you know... Please don't talk about us dying." He chuckled as he shrugged at me, raising his eyebrow. "What? It's true, people that have their graves here must be very lucky." I let out an annoyed sigh as I dropped my arms to my sides and continued walking. He quietly followed behind me.

We found ourselves in front of a giant, golden statue that captured our attention between some other marble stairs. He was giant. He was facing the garden and he held his hat with one hand, as well as a proud look on his face. I walked closer to it and read a sign made of gold. "Beyond these gates, judgment awaits...." I hummed. "Well, that rythms." Raph said as he walked beside me and placed his hand on his hip. He tapped his fingers against the statue as he walked up the stairs and started tapping his nose and whole face. I raised my eyebrow and looked up at him. "Uh... What are you doing exactly?" "Oh," He smiled and looked down at me. "Just making sure that he is not alive." He then crossed his arms as he looked at the statue again. "Sucks to be you, huh? I cannot imagine how saddening it would be to just be an empty statue, unable to move..." He spoke dramatically as I stared at him with no interest. "Plus, you're ugly." I laughed at him. "What?" "Yeah, he's so ugly, just look at him!" He pointed at the still statue with both of his hands. "You won't be finding yourself a girlfriend with that face anytime soon, man. Unless she's a .... gold digger." He winked at the statue and then glanced at me, to see a bored look on my face. "It's funny because he is made of gold!" He laughed. However, neither the statue or I were laughing. "I think he is much more handsome than you are, friend." I told him, just to see his reaction. "Well, at least I have a girlfriend." He noted as he held his face up high and pointed at his chest. "Do you have a girlfriend, mister Goldy-cheeks? If you don't," he then attempted to wrap his arm around the statue's neck and he pointed at me with his other, "I think this girl right here think's you're handsome, so come chase her if you're single." I face palmed and laughed. "I cannot believe how your girlfriend hasn't broken up with you, yet." "She has good taste in men." He said as he continued walking and I followed him up the marble stairs.
"I think he has a very big idea of himself." I heard Bierce sigh. I was not even sure if she spoke to me exclusively or to both of us, but I assumed he did not hear anything, as he did not make a comment on her words.