Identity V - YandereMercenary/Naib X FemReader

This is up to 6,000 words and I have been working on this for a long time, even with a slow process..

It is a bit random, as it will contain some Yandere behavior but some comforting moments at the same time, so, yeah...

Also, I would like to point out that I do not condone Yandere behavior in real life. I have heard of ppl wanting real life Yanderes or wanting to become yanderes and stuff..
Yeah, I get it, as a joke or roleplaying it is alright, but not if it gets serious to the point where someone in real life gets hurt.

I doubt that we would enjoy getting kidnapped by anyone obsessed with us in reality and having to deal with torture and murder and such things...

But this is simply a fan fiction so you are safe :)

Anyways, let's gooo-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new survivor had arrived to the manor. As expected, the survivors - or at least, most of them, were quite excited and curious about the newcomer. They all did their preparations and wanted to help the new survivor feel at ease with them and, basically, warmly welcome them with open arms.
They wondered about their skills, their origin, their name, their gender, their hobbies, personality, looks and much more.
There were a few of them that did not like interacting with others - especially with new ones that much, however, they were still as curious and wanted to learn about the new person. The only person who didn't care was no other than Naib Subedar. That was not his real name, but he wished to go by that, refusing to let others know his real name.

Naib was a mysterious and introverted man who preferred to keep things to himself and not interact that much with others, unless it was needed. He was very strong, very hardworking and would always help the ones in need, but due to unknown experiences he went through in the past - things unknown to his fellow survivors, he could be rude and cold, definitely not the best companion to have. He did have a good relationship with a few survivors, mostly William, Norton and maybe that Lucky boy, but he was not crazy about spending time with others.

The new survivor had finally arrived. She was a simple girl, someone who had her own features attractive in their own ways, but other than that, to him, she didn't stand out from the crowd. Mostly everyone greeted her with a warm smile, a bow or a handshake, introducing themselves to her.
She would give them a smile and write down to her notebook, "I am Y/n N/n. Pleased to meet you all, I hope we can be friends!" The gardener appeared next to the girl, "Wait, why are you writing on a notebook?" Y/n continued writing for a few seconds before she raised her notebook again, "Because I am mute, I cannot talk anymore or use sign language."