Identity V - Norton X SurvFemReader (PART 1?)

THIS IS A SEQUEL OF NORTON X HUNTRESS READER ONE-SHOT.
It is not essential for you to read the previous part if you do not want to, however, so don't worry. This can either be a completely new one shot or the sequel of the previous one, so whatever you do, does not matter much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks after Norton's 'confession'.....

He was laying on his bed, his head resting on his hands as he spaced out, staring at the ceiling.

He was feeling so, so much happiness. Being with Y/n together, gaining her trust.... But it could be painful, the fact that they could not see each other except when on trials...

He sighed. Oh, how much he wished to be with her... They barely got to see each other. Every night, he would wish for a miracle to happen that would allow the two of them together.

His wish was granted, once day.

---------------------

It was a cold, Sunday morning. Or at least, the survivors assumed it was Sunday.

Everyone was quietly having breakfast, until the door was kicked open. Everyone's eyes landed on William, who was holding a woman on his arms. "Guys, come here quickly! I found her lying on the snow, she must have passed out."

Everyone got up, including the doctor, who advised to bring the girl to the doctor's room.

Forward gently placed her on the little couch that was there and everyone, who had followed suit, felt shocked when they looked at the woman.

"That's.... That's Y/N!" Norton gasped. "But she's a--she's a--" "She is one of us now," Emily finished, "I don't understand how or why... Why is she here? And why... Isn't she a hunter anymore?"

Y/n was not as tall as the other hunters anymore and her outfit was not the same. In fact, she was wearing a long sleeved dark gray shirt and black baggy pants. The clothes were obvious that they did not belong to her. Y/n now looked like a complete normal human being, just like the survivors.

Everybody tensed when they heard her groan and make an attempt to open her eyes.

Her eye color was not a glowing unnatural color anymore. In fact, they were a dark/light shade of (eye color) that complemented her features. She groaned in pain and tried to gain body movement.

"Relax, it's alright now," The doctor gently helped her sit up as she held her head. "Ugh... Wha.... What happened.... Where-Where am I...?" Her voice was weak and tired. "Do you remember anything? Such as information about yourself and how you got here?" The doctor ignored her questions.

Y/n's eyes slowly traveled to each survivor that was present, until they landed on Norton. His heart was beating fast, he wanted to run to her and embrace her, but he chose to be smarter and let the doctor do her job.
The girl tried to remember. "... M-My name is.... Y/n. Y/n N/n? Right, that's it...." "Alright Y/n, you are in our manor. Do you know why you're here?"

Y/n looked around. "....You guys seem familiar to me. I feel like I know you, I just...." She stuttered, until her eyes slowly widen in realization. "Oh...! I used to be to the Hunters' manor!" Y/n slowly gained back her past memories. "Everything is familiar to me, but my mind is a bit fuzzy...." She complained. "That's okay, you're still recovering, you should gain back your memories in no time.

Emily turned back at everyone. "Alright, everyone, go back and finish your breakfast. Y/n needs some time to rest. Norton- you stay here."

Norton's eyes lit up. As everyone left the room, he ran and pulled her into his warm embrace. Y/n, still feeling tense and overwhelmed, hugged back anyways, knowing that this was nobody else but her beloved Norton. "Norton, take it easy, she is not feeling quite well yet. I am going to bring her some medicine." The doctor noted as she left.