Identity V - YandereMikeMorton X FemReader

This was requested by StrangeAsHell , sorry that it took such a long time for me to make this--

I decided to try something different this time. This story takes place in a village, in which both Hunters, Survivors and as well as other people live together peacefully, they are not in the manor and they are not having matches against each other. They just all live together in a village. Yeah, that's basically it! I think that I will do something like that again with other one shots, too!

 Yeah, that's basically it! I think that I will do something like that again with other one shots, too!

By the way, none of the pictures above or below belong to me!

This chapter is about 7,000+ words lmao
~~~~~~~~~~

People were happily wandering around the village, cheerful smiles on their faces as they were always eager to greet their friends. They all lived in a village in which special people existed- everyone was unique in their own way, and each person had their own story to tell.

It was a village far, far away from civilization. Usually, people would manage to find their way to the village by accident, while either trying to explore the undiscovered world or even seek for a better place to stay. Soon, the village slowly grew more and more populated.

The very likable acrobat was outside, performing his impressive tricks as usual. It was something that he always loved to do and he adored the attention and smiles he would get. His friends would stop by to greet him and he would always catch people's attention. Every person -well, almost..- would smile at the sight of him doing his daily tricks - he was a quite popular, friendly and loved person.

One day, as he was taking a walk outside to enjoy the sun, he noticed a new face among the... Not-so-very-crowded crowd. It was a new person, who was buying some products - vegetables to be exact, from the gardener. She had a cute smile on her face and she looked quite pretty -to him, at least- but he wondered why she was so poorly dressed. He was sure that she didn't enjoy wearing some old rags and ripped baggy pants. She looked as if she was homeless.. She didn't seem to be provided with a good quality of life, wherever she was previously. The new girl smiled at the gardener and gave her a nod, as they started to communicate. He 'hid' behind a barrel and started whistling a tune and looking away, as if he was minding his own business, while he was listening to the two girls talking. He couldn't hear them very well, until he got a bit closer.