Identity V - YandereLucaBalsa X FemReader

"Are you a cipher? Because we make a connection. ;)" ~ Luca Balsa

Don't mind the cheesy pickup lines that will follow, definitely not me searching them for the story XDD

Requested by your_local_diabetes 😌 Also, they were the ones to give me some ideas for the one shot 😁 I just did not write this oneshot with all the ideas, I just went with the flow :")

By the way, I managed to write this in a day and it usually takes me more than a day, if not weeks to complete a one shot like this so... Yeah xD I apologize if it does not live up to your expectations. I believe that the longer it takes for me to post an one shot, the more details I add so since I completed this in a day there may not be that much to it. I just have a slight writer's block and a bit of lack of inspiration, but I still hope you'll all enjoy nonetheless!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Y/n, the fine woman who had just entered the mansion said as the doctor introduced the new member to all the survivors... Excuse me, participants in the manor. Her voice had a calming effect on everyone as it was warm and comforting, even the small smile on her face as she introduced herself. She seemed to be a bit shy, yet she still tried her best to be polite and make a friendly impression.

Luca couldn't take his eyes off the woman.... Despite the fact that he forgot most of his past, all these memories he spent with the woman before he entered the mansion came back. Y/n was the most important person in his life. They did not manage to get as close as he wished they could have previously due to many issues, but the two of them were doing really well together and Luca had already fallen in love with her. The memories of her were blurred before she entered the mansion, as if he had almost forgotten her, but the moment he looked at her beautiful (e/c) eyes, he immediately recognized her.

He immediately ran to her, not bothering to apologize to the people he accidentally bumped against on his way - All he wanted was to see her.
He gently grabbed her arms and looked straight in her eyes. The woman looked shocked and confused. "Y/n... Is it really you? You're back...." He waited for a reply, but all he was met with was her silence and confusion, as well as that of the survivors that surrounded the two of them. "I.." She stuttered. "Y/n, it is me... Luca, Luca Balsa!" The woman swallowed before she gave a nervous smile at him. "I-I'm sorry.. I don't think I recognize you. You probably confused me with someone else..."

Her words shattered his heart in pieces. It hurt to hear these words come from his favorite person's mouth. He expected her to embrace him and tell him how happy she was to see him again. Either way, he was very relieved to hear her soft voice again... She was still as kind as gentle as she was from these few years ago.

He felt the doctor's hand on his shoulder. "Luca, do you know miss Y/n?" "Yes!" He exclaimed, looking at the doctor, before back at Y/n, "The two of us... Were extremely close. I remember it clearly!" Y/n hugged her arms with a frown on her face, a bit uncomfortable at the amount of attention she was getting, as well as the man she considered unfamiliar talking this none sense.
Emily sighed. "Luca, if that's the case, it is most likely that she has some sort of amnesia upon entering the manor... Just like what happened to all of us. She probably forgot a lot of things about her past.... Including you." Luca looked at Y/n with a worried and saddened look on his face. She stared at him with a quite similar look.

"Anyways," Emily continued as she put her hand on Y/n's shoulder now, "Miss Y/n must have had a tiring trip - She deserves some rest." Then, she stared at her, "I shall guide you to your ro-" "Allow me to do that," The prisoner interrupted the doctor. "Please..." Emily thought about it for a moment, before she handed him the key to Y/n's new room which had the number of her room on it. "Very well then, I am quite busy anyways.. Miss Y/n, take your time to relax before we guide you around the manor." Y/n nodded at the doctor before she quietly followed the prisoner.