YandereLuckyTheRabbit X MaleReader - Dark Deception

Requested by ErrorUnderverseJudge 😁

I am not going to explain anyone's appearance in details as I would like to leave this up to your imagination, but I also decided to give you two pictures in order to help you think of an appearance

Note: This one shot is at least 15K+ words and there is a smaaaall spicy part 👁👄👁 just warning you lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood on my feet and stared at the Theme Park in the distance. The 'Joy Joy Land' barely looked like a place filled with joy. The whole place was covered by a light fog -even though I was capable of seeing just fine, thankfully- and dull colors that started fading with the time and lack of renovation. Nobody seemed to care nor have the will to take care of the place. Perhaps, they were tired of not getting paid enough to take care of the whole place.
There were a few lamps and benches here and there and that was it. The place looked dead and abandoned, just like these buildings you see in horror movies, in which there are different kinds of monsters, demons or zombies living there. I didn't doubt there were any of these things inside, hence why I was not very enthusiastic of the thought of going there.

On the other hand, the place still had its own mysterious beauty. Maybe due to its silence? I liked the silence and the autmosphere was quite fitting for a place and mood like that.

"Welcome to... Joy Joy Land." Bierce introduced the place to me with a forced, enthusiastic and joyful tone. "Ugh, I've got a bad feeling about this place.." She then sighed quietly. "Ugh, not very magical looking, is it?" She then remarked. "Yeah, I expected to see rainbows and shit." I whispered as I continued walking, before I used my power that was given to me by Bierce, which helped me run much faster. After all, there were giant paths everywhere that would most likely take a while with walking.
I then noticed a few fireworks that were lighting up the sky, in a weak attempt to lighten up the place, which didn't work much in my opinion. The place was too dead for this.
As I was speeding up, I found a small path that seemed to be leading me to the heart of the place. The hallways were made by different kinds of metals and other materials. Not paying attention to them, I made my way inside.