DeadByDaylight - YandereThe Huntress X FemChildReader

Anna was silently stalking her favorite human from the woods, for once again. It was a girl, around the age of eleven, but maybe she was a bit younger or even elder, Anna wasn't exactly sure. However, that did not really matter.

The girl was always dressed in a simple, clean, yet beautiful white dress with a blue bow tied to her waist. She also had these blue shoes and blue bow that was tied to her hair, another precious gift from her mother.

Y/n was her name, Anna recalled. Her name was so unique and matched the girl perfectly. For a girl her age, she sure was mature. She had kidnapped a lot of girls before, most of them could be difficult to handle. She remembered that some of them were a bit too immature, which made her job ten times more difficult, as they would refuse to eat, behave or stay silent. Of course, she adored every single one of them, all of these innocent faces were unforgettable, but the fact that every one had to suffer to death brought Anna bitter memories. Every time, she would promise to herself that she would do better and raise a child on her own successfully, just like the way her mother had managed to accomplish so much on hear own. Despite that, Anna was never successful. The girls' deaths were so painful, but she would never lose her determination. What she would lose, however, was every bit of sanity left in her.

Y/n lived in a small village near Anna's woods. She expected to find more children happily running around, but it seemed like Y/n was the only child there. Most people were adults and more specifically, most of them were men. Anna would usually find Y/n helping the women with the chores, such as cleaning, washing or cooking.

Y/n was hardworking and disciplined, for her age. She did not seem happy like other children, however. She wouldn't play outside, laugh or smile. She always just carried a blank face. There was never a hint of happiness or shine in the girl's eyes. However, she did not seem sad, either. She was just raised to be a serious woman from a young age, so she never really had the chance to enjoy childhood. Not that the girl cared much about that, however. Her mother and her little garden was everything she needed to be happy.

Anna smiled to herself. Yes, Y/n would be her new beloved child to raise and love. Due to the girl's maturity, discipline and calm personality, she would be easy to tame. She could imagine brushing her (hair color) hair, taking her out in the woods with her for walks or for hunting, or even singing her favorite lullaby at night while she would sleep.

That made Anna wonder, did the girl understand Russian? Now, it is not like she was doing good at speaking Russian herself, due to the fact that it had been so many years since she last had conversations like a normal human being. She still remembered how to speak a bit, she would even practice on her own, but it was obvious that she needed more practice. However, the girl would most likely not be able to speak Russian, so it would be difficult for the two to communicate. Fortunately for Anna, she would listen to humans having conversations, which helped her catch a few words and phrases so she would be able to speak to the girl in the language she knew the best.

She had to be patient and prepare herself for the girl's arrival. She had to make sure that she would be able to provide the girl clothes, food and other necessities but also find different ways of communication, before she would murder everyone in the village and steal the precious angel away.

This time, she had to succeed. She would do her best to keep the girl happy, healthy, alive. Y/n was going to be hers. She would protect her with all her will and be with her for as much as possible, unlike the past neglected girls that Anna would lock somewhere, either for protection or for punishment, that would die from sicknesses, starvation, dehydration or cold.

-----------------------------------

Y/n let out a sigh as she continued washing the clothes. There were so many dirty clothes and she was still at the beginning! There were a lot of men in the village, and the few women there, including Y/n, had to do the 'women work'. At that moment, the other women handled the cooking and cleaning, while she was washing the clothes. The men were out hunting or collecting wood for the following winter.