Among Us - YanImpostorMalePurple X GenderNeutralReader

GN - Gender Neutral. That pic was so cute so I decided to add it

Also, I am not so happy with the way it turned out, but I am only happy if you guys are satisfied by this.

** Forgot to include this

------------

Y/n smiled to themselves as they stared at their reflection on the mirror. The spacesuit they were given was just the perfect size for them, and the fact that it was the color of their choice made the look much more appealing to Y/n's opinion. They could feel their heart beating.

It was going to be the first time with the crew and they were waiting for this moment for a while now. There would be a few more than ten people, as far as they recalled and many of them were there to do the actual research in space and the planets, while a few others, including Y/n, were there to be educated and learn about the place better, as well as help maintain the 'Air Ship'.

They smiled excitedly; it was a dream coming true! They wanted to visit space for years now! There were so many expectations, they could imagine themselves smiling with the crew, taking selfies and much, much more. Everything sounded so cool and... Extraordinary, they felt as if it was not really happening.

However, not everyone is perfect, so there were some.... disadvantages. Even though Y/n loves working hard, exploring and getting to know the others, they were known to be a bit clumsy, losing concentration quite easily and not paying attention to many things, which meant that forgetting arranged dates, rules, etc. was quite frequent. In short, they were considered to be quite naïve and pure. Even if it was going to be the end of the world and everyone would panic, Y/n could be just relaxing on the couch and learning about hamsters instead. But did Y/n care? No. They just wanted to have fun and achieve their dream.

-------------------------------------------

Y/n met lots of interesting people with varied personalities. There were the ones with upbeat and cheerful personas, but there were also the more mysterious, quiet and angry ones. You can probably guess, based on the colors of their suits. In order to differentiate everyone, they were all dressed in different colored suits that would match with their personalities or looks.

It was the first day and Y/n was already working hard on the tasks. Well... Trying to, at least.
The Air Ship,  or, AS for short, was a bit more spacey, pun intended, than what they had expected. Not only that, but it felt like a maze trying to get in one room to the other to complete tasks. And the map they were given only caused a headache.
---------------------------
Everyone gathered in the meeting room, as the second meeting was held. The first had to do with the introduction, and now they would finally be given the tasks for the day.

The first thing was to see if everyone was gathered. However, Brown noticed that Y/n was missing. "Wait, where is-" "Right here!" They all turned to see Y/n's face for the first time... Eating a burger, without the helmet. "Hold on, Y/n!" Red stopped Y/n with her hand, making them confused. "Did you not see the rules?" She pointed at a paper with big letters that had 'RULES' written, "It says that you are NOT to eat anywhere else except your dorm or the kitchen or remove your helmet, unless you have to go to these two places, plus the bathroom! Also, you are late. You already broke three rules" "O-Oh..." Y/n gulped the food they were munching on. "I'm sorry..!" Red sighed and dropped her hands on her hips. "Alright.. You're a noobie here, so as the first time it is understandable ... But you should not repeat that again!" "Okay!" Y/n obediently nodded. Everyone was amazed at how cute Y/n was... Others would get mad at others for their own mistakes, but Y/n acknowledged them and apologized, too. Meanwhile a certain someone did not take his eyes from them for the duration of the meeting.
----------------------------
They sighed in frustration as they failed to find Cargo Bay, as they kept going on circles, until they noticed Purple getting out of Electrical, hiding something behind him. "Ohh, thank goodness!" That managed to get Purple's attention. He tensed, fixed his outfit and didn't say anything. Y/n quickly approached him, "Um, hi... I have been trying to find...." They paused and looked at the paper that had all of the following tasks written. "Cargo... Bay... Right! If you are not busy, can you please take me there? I have a task to complete and I keep getting lost! And the map is a bit perplexing to me..." Purple slowly turned back and stared inside electrical, before he turned to Y/n and nodded, "Sure. I'll lead you there..." "Oh, thank you so much!" They smiled in relief at him.
He was just very grateful that they had not noticed the blood stains on the floor he had no time to clean, except most parts of his suit.