the one with the boobies

third person pov

early one morning, chandler walks into monica and rachel's apartment to raid the fridge. whilst he is looking in the fridge, rachel comes out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around her waist. she is drying her hair with another towel when she is startled by chandler and drops the towel. in a panic she picks up the rug from the couch. 

"that is it! you just barge in here, you don't knock-" rachel begins to shout. 

"im sorry!" 

"you have no respect for anybody's privacy!" she continues. 

"rachel, wait, wait." chandler pleads, looking across to her. 

"no, you wait! this is ridiculous!" rachel exclaims and chandler holds his arms up. 

"can i just say one thing?" 

"what? what?!" 

"that's a relatively open weave and i can still see your...nipular areas." chandler explains and rachel's face deepens to a darker shade of red. 

"oh!" 

*

"oh, honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are, like, other things. y'know? like, the phone rings and she takes a shower." phoebe smiles, looking at her boyfriend roger. 

"that's pretty much it." he replies, holding his cup. 

"oops!" phoebe smiles sheepishly and roger smiles over at her. rachel and monica stood around the pair looking at them in awe. 

"but you tell it really well, sweetie." he adds, kissing her on the cheek. phoebe begins to blush profusely.

"thanks. okay, now go away so we can talk about you." phoebe giggles. 

"okay. i'll miss you." he smiles before going to sit with the boys. 

"isn't he great?" phoebe swoons, looking at the girls. 

"he's so cute! and he seems to like you so much." rachel adds and phoebe nods. 

"i know, i know. so sweet...and so complicated. and for a shrink, he's not too shrinky, y'know?"  phoebe replies, a sparkle in her eye. 

"so you think you'll do it on his couch?" monica suggests, her eyebrows wiggling. 

"oh, i don't know, i don't know. i think that's a little weird, y'know? vinyl." she shrugs, turning back to the others on the couch. 

"okaaay. any of you guys want anything else?" rachel asks, talking to the boys. 

"oh, yes, could i have one of those?" chandler asks, pointing and rachel shakes her head. 

"no, i'm sorru, we're all out of those. anybody else?" rachel snaps, looking back across everyone. 

"did i, uh, did i miss something?" roger asks and chandler sits up slightly. 

"no, she's still upset because i saw her boobies." chandler replies, a subtle smirk on his face. 

"you what? wh-what were you doing seeing her boobies?" ross stammers in disbelief. 

"it was an accident. not like i was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts." chandler jokes, making everyone but rachel and ross laugh. 

"okay, okay, could we change the subject please?" rachel mumbles, sitting on the arm of the chair. 

"yeah, cause hello these are not her boobies, they are her breasts." phoebe replies, gesturing to rachel's chest.