the one with the ick factor

third person pov

"tell him" 

"no." 

"tell him, tell him." phoebe repeats what gianna has said, the pair trying to pressure rachel into spilling the beans. 

"just...please tell him." monica adds, gesturing towards chandler. 

"shut up!" 

"tell me what?" he stammers, glancing over at gianna to see if he can get it out of her. 

"look at you, you won't even look at him." monica continues, teasing rachel. 

"oh, come on tell me. i could use another reason why women won't look at me." chandler replies sarcastically, gianna leaning over at hitting the back of his head gently. 

"all right, allright..." the girls hold their breathes with excitement as rachel agrees to tell chandler. "last night, i had a dream that, uh, you and i, were..." 

"doing it on this table." phoebe interrupts, pointing towards the coffee table they were all sat around. 

"wow!" 

"excellent dream score." joey nods, clapping chandler's shoulder. across from them, ross coughs, trying to put a sentence together. 

"why, why, why would you dream that?" 

"more importantly, was i any good?" chandler asks suggestively, watching rachel squirm in her seat. 

"well, you were pretty damnedy good." she tries to hide the smile on her lips as chandler chuckles like a kid. 

"interesting, cause in my dreams, i'm always surprisingly inadequate." chandler jokes, monica patting his leg reassuringly. 

"well, last night you seemed to know your way around the table." rachel smirks, standing the sofa and going back to waitressing. 

"i love it, when we share." ross groans sarcastically, walking to the counter as gianna leans against it. chandler raises his eyebrows and follows, leaning beside gianna. 

"you're okay there?" 

"i can't believe you two had sex in her dream." ross points, hissing through his teeth in a hushed tone. gianna holds back a laugh, watching chandler's eyes widen slightly. 

"i'm sorry, it was a one-time thing. i was very drunk and it was somebody ele's subconscious." 

*

gianna sat quietly at the end of the sofa, reading over some student papers whilst the rest of the group lounged. chandler taunted rachel about her dream on the coffee table. 

"hi rachel." he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at her. 

"get off." she shoos him away, watching his retreat to the arm of the sofa beside gianna. her knees were curled under her chin, she looked small, smooshed into the corner. 

"uh, uh, gimmee." phoebe insists, asking gianna to pass the pen she was holding to her. "can you see me operating a drill press?" 

"i don't know. what are you wearing?" joey continues, gianna throwing her other pen at him. 

"phoebs, why would you want to operate a drill press?" monica asks, placing her mug back on the table. 

"just for some short term work. you know, until i get back some of my massage clients." 

"pirates again?" phoebe screws up her face at chandler's joke, shaking her head. 

"no, nothing like that. i was just...such a dummie." she pauses, gesturing her arms around. "i taught this 'massage yourself at home workshop' and they are."