Void's Next Move

So it was real, Stiles did bring me here last night. I knew I wasn't sleepwalking.

The next few hours me and Oliver spent looking for clues and figuring out Void's next move.

"We've spent hours searching I don't think we are going to find anything down here." I said, "Sorry for dragging you into this Oliver."

"Oliver?" I looked around the basement the lights were now on and I could see more clearly. "Oh hell no, I'm not doing this again."

I ran towards the basement door before collapsing in shirring pain.

I screamed out trying to get help from anyone. My head felt like exploding and my legs completely gave out.

"Want it all to stop y/n?" Void came out and now was standing in front of me.

"Void STOP!" I screamed still holding my head.

"Would you do anything to make it stop? By the looks of it I don't know how much longer you can go on."

My vision started going fuzzy, the world was spinning and I felt like my head was being crushed. But I couldn't give in, I had to fight back.

And then suddenly in did stop. I dropped my hands from my head, relaxing back. My whole body was weak I couldn't pull myself up.

Void bent down in front of me, wiping a tear from my cheek, "You're a lot stronger then you look, I guess torturing you won't do me any good."

"Why are you doing this? I can't help you."

"That's where you're wrong, you can help me a lot. And plus wouldn't it be fun to be on the winning side for once. To be able to have unimaginable power."

Void looked at me for a moment, his eyes were mesmerizing, but dark and emotionless. "You care to much for others and I think that's your weakness."

He got up and started walking to a nearby wall, "Am I wrong?"

I didn't answer. No matter what, he wasn't going to stop tormenting me until he got what he wanted.

He stopped in front of a wall with what looked like a backwards five on it, "This was my first encounter with Stiles. He was very stubborn, but eventually like all humans he gave in because I threatened someone he loved."

I knew he was talking about the night with Malia, when we had first met him.

"Have you caught on to what I am going to do next?" Void said walking farther away.

I took this opportunity to gather all my strength and run towards the door.

"Y/n, where are you going?" I heard Oliver say behind me. I turned back around and Void was gone, and Oliver was back.

"I have to go. I think Stiles is going to hurt someone. Thanks for all your help!" I said rushing out of the basement and out of Eichen.

I ran into the apartment, "Malia!" I shouted.

"Y/n where have you been, we've searched everywhere."

"There's no time to explain." I said to Malia hurrying up to my bedroom, "But I think Stiles is going to hurt someone we-"

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"Y/n," Lydia's voice said at the other end. "I think you need to get to the school now."

-----------------------

When me and Malia reached school I saw Lydia and some of the pack by the school entrance.

"What's wrong guys?" I said walking up to them.

"You are," Theo said blankly as the pack stared at him, "well not like that. You and Void."

"Can someone please explain a little here." Malia asked.

"We think Void might be trying to contact y/n through some supernatural force and get to her." Mason answered.

"He already has." I said shyly to embarrassed to look anyone in the eye.

"What?" Malia said with a 'why haven't you told me' attitude.

"I've seen him a few times, he's been trying to get me to help him by using pain." I said still avoiding eye contact with anyone. "But I haven't helped, I always turn him down."

"Good you have to," Theo said, "If his powers combine with yours there could be no stopping you two."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You're a supernatural creature of creation and new life, Void is a creature of destruction and death. Combining those would be like dropping a bomb on an orphanage." Theo said.

"Seriously?" Liam said looking towards Theo, "You had to use that analogy?"

Theo just shrugged.

"Okay, okay. I know I can't help him. It's not like I've already done anything."

"But has he torchered you in anyway?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, but I can handle it, It's just small stuff." I lied I still had a sharp stinging pain in the back of my head.

"Not for long." A voice came from behind us.

Void was holding Corey. He had his hands around his head ready to strike.

"Void DON'T PLEASE!" I shouted at him.

"All you have to do is join me y/n." I looked at Corey he was scared but shook his head, not wanted me to give in.

"They are all scared y/n. They are scared of how powerful you can be. How you are more powerful then the true alpha." Void said motioning towards Scott.

Scott growled and took out his claws.

"Oh, no no." Void said moving his hands around Corey's head.

"Y/n you know you can't-" Malia started.

"What choice do I have?" I said turning back to her, tears were streaming down my face. I knew there was no other way out of this.

"Y/n don't" Corey said. "It's not worth it."

I looked to Void, "Ready to make a deal with the devil?"