Stuck In Stile's Head

--Scott's POV--

I stood in the empty room for longer then I could imagine.

Y/n hadn't showed and I don't think she was going to.

I had no other choice.

"Scott what happened?" Kira asked as I took my claws out of Stiles and Y/n.

"Why isn't y/n waking up Scott?" Malia said kneeling by y/n.

Stiles started laughing under the tape, which Malia ripped off. "What do you know?"

"Oh this is to perfect." Stiles laughed, "You left her in there Scott, she's still in my head. Meaning I have total control over what happens to her."

"What?" Malia said looking up at me, "Go back in there! Get her out!"

"I don't think that's the best idea." Stiles scoffed motioning towards y/n.

Her nose was bleeding, "Scott going back in there now would kill her." Lydia said.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Malia said looking between us.

No one had an answer.

--Y/n POV--

Stiles walked closer to me, his voice was echoing through my head.

"Let us in y/n." He kept saying.

"Please Stiles, I-"

"Let us in y/n!" Every word kept getting louder, my body starting giving out and I dropped to the floor.

"Are you tried?" Stiles said, "Go to sleep, it's the easiest way to let us in."

My eyelids started getting heavy, I didn't have control anymore.

"Stiles... please..." All I could do was beg. Stiles knelt down beside me.

"Go to sleep." He said resting up against the wall next to me, putting my head on his lap.

"I can't..." I said trying to get the words out.

"But I know you want to." He wrapped his arms around me. The room stared to get warmer.

"Shhh it's okay, it will all be over soon." His words faded out as the room went dark.

I feel asleep, in Stiles's lap.

--Malia's POV--

Y/n was still on the couch no sign of waking up, or whatever happens when you get out of someone's head.

Stiles was sitting right next to her, watching her. He had the tape back over his mouth and the venom was going to wear off sometime soon.

The only thing we could do was wait.

--Y/n's POV--

I was at school, well in my dream, the lights were turned off the only light came from the moon outside.

The hallway was long and quiet, until the sound of lockers shutting broke the silence.

I turned my head to the direction of the noise, the nogitsune was coming straight for me.

"Welcome to your dream y/n. Your nightmare."

It wasn't real I had to remember, anything that happened here wasn't happening in real life.

"Let us in y/n." Void said, still walking towards me.

Suddenly I realized I wasn't tried anymore, I had my strength back. "Your forgetting one thing," I said now walking towards him.

"This is my dream!" I out stretched my arms toward him sending him backwards, flying out of the open school doors.

The building started shifting, I was sliding towards the doors as well.

"Wake up Y/n! WAKE UP!" And suddenly I was back at Eichen, my head in Stiles's lap.

I got up to my feet quickly, "Y/n!" Void shouted after me has I busted through the cell door. I had to find Scott.

I ran to the closest door, as I pushed through I found myself in a huge white storage room. It was empty as far as it stretched out.

"Scott!" I shouted turning back to look for any doors.

No response.

When I turned back around, something was in the distance. It looked like a huge tree stump, on top sat Stiles and the Nogitsune.

"Stiles!" I shouted, "STILES!" he couldn't hear.

I ran towards the tree stump, but the closer I got the farther away it went.

I had to focus, I could hear Theo saying to me, if you focus all your energy it could be as powerful as an alpha's roar. That was it.

I focused all my energy and pushed it towards Stiles.

He noticed.

He turned his head my direction and looked back down at the game him and the Nogitsune were playing. With a sudden movement he pushed the small table to the floor along with all the beads on the playing board.

"Stiles!" I shouted starting to run towards him, he now got up from the stump and started running towards me.

Before we could meet in the center I was awoken back in Scott's house.

"Y/n, oh my gosh, please don't scare me like that again." Malia said embracing me in a warm huge.

"Is Stiles-," I said turning towards Stiles who was now starting to move, he tore the tape off his mouth.

"Y/n." He said turning to me, "You saved me." He reached over and hugged me, I hugged him back for what felt like years.

Stiles turned his head to the rest of the group, "I don't think it is over yet." He said before starting to choke.

"Stiles are you okay?" I asked resting a hand on his shoulder. He was chocking on some sort of bandage wrap that started coming out of his mouth.

The wrap fell on the floor and started moving and a bandaged hand came out, we all took a step back shocked.

Soon the hand become a person wrapped in bandage, I knew it was the nogitsune. The person wrapped in bandages fell on the couch and sat there, struggling to remove the wrapping.

Scott went over to the nogitsune and started unwrapping the bandages.

"Scott?" Stiles said from under the wrap.

I looked back where the other Stiles, who had hugged me, was.

"Guys void is gone."