A POV From Stiles

"That's a good thing right?" Malia asked looking back and forth between the three of us, "It gives us time to get the hell out of here."

"Be careful Malia!" Scott whisper-yelling, grabbing Malia wrist as she started to move.

Malia didn't care though she ran for it and the three of us followed her out.

Surprisingly we actually got to the outside without running into Void. It made me more scared then happy, making me wonder where he was and what he was up to.

----- Stiles's POV ----- before the elevator incident

Of course I had led the danger right to y/n again, she was expecting me to be by her side down there and somehow I had taken my eyes off Void for one second.

And now Void was out walking the hospital halls.

I had led Void right to her the night we met, the best and worst night of my life.

When we first met she had a gleam of hope in her eyes, I am still surprised about that. Being stuck in Eichen House would drain me, but Y/n had been stuck in there for seven years and her eyes still sparkled.

Malia didn't mention anything about that night after she left, I'm guessing that meant our relationship was over. I didn't total mind though after I met y/n I had wished I met her first instead of Malia.

I found y/n in the halls she was in the middle of being interrogated by Void, I figured if I could do anything it was use a bat. So I smashed him in the head with it and ran with y/n while he was out cold.

She had a tear stain on her cheek and that made my insides boil, the thought of Void making her cry made me want to do more then smash a bat against his head.

"Are you ok?" I asked stopping her in her tracks as she was making it towards the next floor.

"Yeah I'm fine." She was lying, putting her friends safety before hers, "We have to get to the next floor, Malia and Scott are stuck in the elevator."

She grabbed my wrist and brought me up the stairs. I knew we were in danger, but I had wanted to stay in that moment with her forever.

Her smooth skin against mine made me feel warm, even in the situation.

She looked at me with those sparkling eyes, although they had lost some of their sparkle. I'm guessing that happened when she had met Void for the first time.

I had brought that sadness in to her life, I was hoping I could bring the sparkle back to her eyes one day.

Now we had reached the upper floor and made our way to the elevator, which was unfortunately shut.

Although me and Y/n pulled it open. She had no hesitation at all to jump in and save Scott and Malia. When Scott made his way out the elevator dropped, causing Y/n to jump back into my arms.

"Are you ok?" I asked staring at her, she looked back up at me with surprise in her eyes.

"Yeah I'm good." She responded with a short sigh, taking in what had just happened.

"We've got to get out of here." Malia said next to Scott as the four of us made our way back out.

A/N***

Sorry this chapter was short, I'm trying to wrap up this book.

I still don't know about a second one, but if I make one it probably won't be about Void maybe the dread doctors and Theo trying to win your affection.

Thanks for the support!!!

XOXO