Trapped At School

"Don't touch her!" The real Stiles screamed as the evil one put his hand up to my face. With this Void spun around to face Stiles.

Stiles looked back at me with a worried expression while Void was eyeing him up and down.

"Look whatever you want, we can make some sort of compromise." I said, Void still wasn't taking his eyes off Stiles, I could tell it was really freaking him out.

"Have I not made my intentions perfectly clear yet?" Void slightly turned towards me and bent his head in a questioning sort of way. "I want to create the most powerful team, a team that will outshine your old little pack."

"Unfortunately," Void continued now walking up to Stiles, "That team doesn't include you."

Void grabbed Stiles by the neck of his shirt. "Void STOP!" I scream at the top of my lungs before he slammed him in the wall, and Stiles was out cold.

"No!" I ran over to Stiles, he was still but he was breathing. A small trickle of blood was running down his face. I propped him up against the wall and faced Void, a tear running down my face, I couldn't hold it in.

"Why would you do that?" My voice shook as I spoke, holding back streams of tears. I knew Stiles wasn't dead, but it still startled me.

"I have a plan, I really do and I need you to trust me." Void walked up to me reaching out for my hands.

I quickly pulled them away, "How the hell am I supposed to trust you? You're trying to kill all of my friends!"

"Come on y/n, those people can't really be your friends. They can't even protect you." He motioned towards Stiles, out cold.

"You're pure evil-"

"Oh you don't even know the half of it."

He walked closer to me, I slowly walked away as he got closer staring me down. I hit the wall behind me and cursed under my breath realizing there was nowhere left to go.

Void's hand came up to my neck and pushed slightly, I pushed against his chest hard. His other hand came up and stopped mine as he gave me a small smile, his eyes looked into mine and he gave me a sarcastic type look.

"What a shame," He sputtered, his breath fanning over my face lightly, as his hands tightened around my neck. "To think that you have to die this way. You and I would have made such a powerful team."

There was no where to run, the two of us were alone in the empty school hallway. I clawed at his hands begging for my freedom. His grip was unmovable, his eyes stared into mine sparkling in the dim light.

"Don't do this." I begged with my last breath as my vision went fuzzy and everything started to spin.

"There's no other way for you to believe in me." Was the last thing I heard Void say before I blacked out.

----------------------------

The next moments I had no recollection of. I just remember waking up not in the school hallway anymore. Void was walking around in front of me in circles, he obviously hadn't noticed I had woken up.

Why was I still alive? Why did Void actually look worried right now? And then I realized this wasn't Void, he still had the blood stain on his head from where Void threw him up against the wall.

"Stiles?" I asked weakly trying to pull myself up against the cold wall behind me. When Stiles heard me call he rushed over and bent down beside me.

"Don't move to much." Stiles said gently rubbing his hand on my arm, his cold fingers were actually quite comforting right now. "How are you?"

He looked down at my neck, I could feel the bruise where Void had tried to strangle me without even touching it. I winced slightly looking back at Stiles.

"What happened?"

"Void must have thought you were dead, he walked off after you hit the ground. I heard him walk out the school and came over to you."

"That doesn't make any sense." I questioned, Stiles obviously was confused as well, but I did believe what he said. "Why would he want me dead?"

"You wouldn't join his team of terror." Stiles said smiling at his own made up name. I shot him a serious stare, "I guess he doesn't take rejection well." Stiles shrugged.

He fell back to the wall I was leaning on and put a reassuring hand on my leg.

"He's only an evil spirit."

"That's not very reassuring." I said rolling my eyes.

"What I'm trying to say is, you're a freaking angel spirit. Plus now we have a advantage over him."

"And what would that be Stiles?"

He took my hands from my lap and clutched them in-between his, "He thinks you're dead, and you can totally throw him off his feet when he sees you alive and kicking it."

"I mean I guess." I said rubbing a hand against my bruised neck. Void had been so power and I was totally useless. Advantage or not he was definitely stronger.

Stiles hopped up and held out his hands for me to take and stand up. I grabbed them and he pulled me up. I stood up and looked him in the eye, now noticing how close we were.

He placed a hand on each side of my face, his sparkling brown eyes staring deep into mine. "I'm on your side no matter what." He said pulling me into a kiss.

A/N THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!! I know that isn't a lot in the long run but I owe it all to you guys!!!

YOU ALL ARE SO AMAZING!!!!

XOXO