Note

I bite my nail, waiting for my mate to walk through the door. It's been about twelve hourse since he spoke those words that broke his family. Hopefully when Kiel comes back everything would be explain and we can start a life together.

I want to be able to hold him like I want too. I want to kiss him, hug him. Most of all, I want to love him like I'm supposed to.

There's nothing that I want then to love him. I've watched from afar for long enough. I should of never been distant from him.

I should of been the friend he needed, the lover he wants and needs. I've been a bad mate. A terrible mate.

How can I live with myself for what I put Kiel through?

A hand on my shoulder, has me turning my head to look at Zairian. "Everything will be okay."

He spoke too soon. Zairian's eyes cloud over, the sign that he his talking with the pack link.

"Shit! There was an accident!" Everyone rums up and runs to the scene. When we get there Kiel's camaro and another vehicle are slammed together.

There's a trail of blood that leads to the middle of the road, then stops. Indicating he was put into a vehicle.

"Mau!" Zairian calls my name. Walking over to him, I see that he's holding a piece of paper.

Zairian hands it to me. Looking down at the blooded stained paper, I read.

Mau,

Did you really think that we wouldn't find out about him? I was fun watching you kill your mate slowly, but that fun is over now. Be looking forward for tokens of your mate.

They have my mate! My sweet and innocent little mate! I fall to my knees. I've lost everything now.

What is it that the witch hunters want with me. I'm nothing special. I can't loose my make too. That will end me.

I feel tears flow down my cheeks. I'm pulled into a chest. "Don't give up! We'll get him back! I promise you that!"

Pulling away from Zairian, I stand on my feet again. "I won't give up! Kiel needs me more than ever. We will safe him."

Running back to the pack house with new hope and determination. With on thought in my head.

They fucked up.