Questioning

The blaring of my alarm wakes me up.

Groaning, I slam my hand on the clock,up.hutting off that aweful racket. I roll off my bed onto the floor, then I crawl to my bathroom. I struggle to open the door, but I do it somehow. I continue to crawl to my jacuzzi tub.

I finally stand to get into the tub. Turning on the water, I start to bathe. Doing my routine, I get done in 15 minutes.

Stepping out, I wrap a towel around me. Standing in front of my mirror. It's foggy from my hot shower.

Wiping it off, I look at my reflection. I have bags under my eyes. My skin is paler than usual. My black hair is messy. My bright green are dull.

I look sick.

Time to put on make up. I take out my make up bag. Taking out my foundation, I apply it. When I'm done, I look healthier.

Not wanting to look at my reflection, i start to dry off. When I'm dried, I walk naked to my closet. Grabbing black jeans and an Of Mice & Men band t-shirt.

Putting on a clean pair of briefs, it hugs my ass. Putting on my clothes and shoes. Walking downstairs, I hear laughter.

Stepping into the dinning room, my legs are hugged to death by a four year old. Looking down I see the ringlets of blonde hair, and the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen.

Storm.

"Bubby!" She yells in excitement, smiling a toothless smile.

"Sissy!" I yell back with the same excitement picking her up.

Sitting down in the chair I always sit in, with her in my lap. As I bounce her, I watch my family. Dada and Daddy are playfully glaring at each other. Zairian and Sin are trying to feed Sero and Azeri. Zaurus is playing with his toy car. Austen and Hugo are making out with their mates. Zenith is just eating his food. Marcus and Darius are sitting on either side of Jenna.

This is every morning. Storm will always sit in my lap and share our food. She is the only one I'm close too.

Checking the time on my phone, I see that it's time for me to leave for school. I stand with Storm in my arms. Setting her in my seat, I kiss her forehead.

Grabbing my bag and keys, I walk out the door to my camaro. Getting in, I drive off to school.

Parking in my spot, I get out meeting my friends at the my locker. Millen, Asha, Quinn, and Levi are all listening to Sleeping With Sirens-Do it Now, Remember it Later.

"We should have a party tonight!" Asha turns down the music, turning to me. "Ask your brother!"

Zairian and Sin are now the king, my parents are retired now. Taking out my phone. I dial Zairian's number.

It rings 3 times before he answers. "Hello?"

"Zairian can we have a party?" I ask.

"Sure, I'll invite the surrounding supernatural beings. I got it covered, so enjoy school." He hangs up.

I put my phone up, smirking at my friends. "We don't have to set it up!"

° ° °

News of the party traveled around fast. By the end of the school day, that was the only thing people are talking about.

Getting in my car, my friends climbed in. Starting my car, I pull out of the parking lot. Driving home, we listen to music.

After 10 minutes, I pull into the pack house. Teenagers and young adults roam around the grounds. Music blast from the house.

Getting out with my friends, we walk into the crowded pack house. Hungry, we walk to the snack table. Grabbing some food, we walk to the kitchen.

Sitting at the table, my friends talk about nothing and everything. I stay quiet as I feel my mating bond come closer.

Of course Zairian would invite Mau.

I feel as he walks into the kitchen, talking to Ause. My friends stop talking and glare at him. Mau ignores them, including me.

It's like I don't exist with him. I don't get him. I'm dying inside and it's like he's not even effected by me like I am with him.

Can't he see what he's doing to me? That I'm dying, that I'm hurting inside. That I can't hardly breathe.

How is he not effected by the mating bond?

Does he not feel the love I feel for him? The want? My pain? Why is he distant? Is it something that I did?

I hate this! This feeling of hopelessness! This feeling of not being want! Will these feelings ever go away?

Most importantly will i ever get my distant mate?