Guardian

A smirk spreads across my face. It's time to put my plan into action to kill every one of these hunters, but I'm not going to kill the leader, I'm leaving that to Mau. It's time for him to get his revenge.

Focusing my hearing, I listen to the sounds around me that are outside of the room I'm in.

Hearing nothing on this floor, I smirk. Stupid hunters. Their ego is big thinking that a human can take a supernatural being.

Smirking harder, I use my magic to melt the chains on my wrists and ankles. The melted metal doesn't hurt me.

Standing, I strut to the door, trying the handle, it opens. Wow! This is going to be too easy. Where's the fun in that?

Opening the door, I stroll down the stone hallway. The walls are white along with the ceiling and floor. It's like a horror movie gone wrong.

Getting to the door at the end of the hallway, I open the door. It squeaks as I open it.

Opening the door all the way, I see stairs, taking the stairs one at a time, I reach the top.

Time to have some fun.

I lift my left foot, bringing it in front of me, stomping my foot into the floor. The ground begins to shake and the walls start to crumble as the Ents begin to wake.

Ents are people that resembles trees. They are tall and powerful for they are the protectors of the forest.

As the walls crumble, I summon a Dracacna Cinnabari. It's a dragon made from branches, and longer than a school bus.

I'm raised in the air, on the back of the wood dragon by his head. Screams, ripping of flesh, and the sound of bullets from guns.

The dragon slithers through the air, then dives to the ground. As it reached the ground, I jump off of the dragon's back into the air I go.

Conquering up a sword made of solid fire, I slice it through the air in a circle cutting the closest humans clean in half.

The dragon comes up from the ground from beneath me. On the dragon, I see from the corner of my eye, my mate, family, and warriors.

Now they will find out that I'm not weak.  That I'm strong. Powerful.

Screams fill the air as the Ents rawrs ripping through the hunters. Needing to end this quickly, I guide the dragon to where my family are standing shocked.

The dragon slithers through the air, taking me to my destination. When I'm in front of them, I jump off of the dragon.

Winking at them, I turn around, taking a deep breathe, I call forth all if my power. There's no more hiding it, it's time for me to embrace it.

I feel electricity run through my veins, the raw power flowing through me. Not wasting a beat, I command more Ents to surround the hunters so that they don't get away.

With no place to go, the hunters realize they are trapped, in one last stand, they all charge at my family and pack.

Using my air powers, I fly through the air in from of my family and pack. When I'm on the ground, I take a deep breathe, then I blow out fire, crisping the hunters in front. They fall to the ground, black and steaming.

When all the air is out of my lungs, I wave my arms causing the water from the atmosphere to gather. Commanding it, I make it into a huge ball, then I throw it at the hunters.

The hunters that are hit with the ball of water are sucked into the ball and drown.

Still focusing on the hunters that are left, I focus on the air in their lungs, taking their breathe away, they gasp for air like fish as the air doesn't go back into their lungs.

They die a slow and painful death, when they are dead just see that the only one standing is the leader that killed may family.

He has a terrified expression. He Underestimated me. I strut over to him with a bounce in my step.

The leader stands on wobbly legs as I strut to him.  When I get to him, I walk around him inspecting him like a fine art.

"I can't wait to see what Mau has in store for you. Maybe he'll let me watch." I whisper in his ear.

Smirking, I turn to the general of the Ents. "Take him to the castle, and keep him in your grasp. His death will be determined by Mau."

The general nods his he'd before taking the hunter by the leg to carry him upside down.

Now I have to face my family, pack, and mate. Taking a deep breathe, I blow it out before turning to them. I tread over to them as I look them in the eyes,  my confidence not leaving me. I'm strong, powerful. No more head down, no more hiding.

I'm a Guardian, it's time I start acting like one.