Burns

My thigh thobs with pain. My blood pours from the wound, with the knife still in. The room smells heavy of my blood. For what seems like only a minute, the door pushed opened, lifting my head, I see the man with the scar and another behind him.

The other man is fat and ugly with gray balding hair. He's wearing a stained undershirt and jeans. I can smell the stinch off of him.

"Well! Well! Well! If it isn't a pretty little boy!" Fatty licks his lips, a lusty look in his eyes. I shiver in disgust. I'm only for my mate.

The man must of taken my shiver as want for the lust in his eyes skyrockets as he takes a step towards me.

"I can't wait to have you!" Fatty grabs his penis through his jeans.

"Not yet!" The leader growls hitting Fatty in the back of his head.

The leader turns to me and smirks. "How's the leg?"

I don't say anything. I will not give him the advantage of see me in pain. I can't show weakness. I must remain strong.

He didn't like that I didn't answer him, for he backhands me. My head moves to the side. I feel the inside of my cheek cut from my teeth. Spitting out the blood, I turn my head back to the leader.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" I say in a sarcastic voice. It pisses him off more.

With an angry expression, he pulls out a pocket knife. It's small and black with a shiny blade. The light gleams off the blade.

Taking a step forward to me, he lifts the blade. Slicing it through the air, I feel it cut clean through my cheek and corner of my lip. I feel the tip of the blade against my teeth as blood pours into my mouth.

Ignoring the severe pain. I glare at him. "That's going to scare!" I say as blood drips from my mouth.

"Not my problem!" The leader speaks as he looks at the knife with my blood on it.

I decide to just cut to the chase. "What do you want with me?"

The leader starts to pace, a craze look in his eyes. "Mau!"

"What does Mau have to do with anything?" I ask confusion in my voice.

He stops pacing, putting his hands on the table. He leans into my face. "He got away! We were after him. Killing his coven and family wasn't apart of the plan, but they wouldn't give him up!"

So his family and coven protected Mau, not giving him up. My poor Mau. I'll get out of here and kill everyone of these men. But first I need to see what else these hunters want.

"Now a token for your mate." The leader grabs a small jar from his pocket. Putting it up to my cut. He let's the blood drip into the jar.

When it's full. He puts the lip on and hands it to fatty. "Make sure Mau and the pack gets this."

Fatty nods, grabbing the bottle, the walks to the door. Taking a last lustful look, he opens the door and walks out.

Thank god that disgusting man is out of my presence. I was starting to get sick with his stinch.

The leader walks around the table. Standing behind me, he whispers in my ear.

"You're nothing but bait. A big part of my plan. Mau and your family will suffer, and I'll make you watch." His lips brushes my ear.

"You think humans like you can take on royolity? You're nothing but humans!" It's my time to smirk. "Use me as bait. I want to see how much your plan fails!"

I hear as he steps back. "A different plan just came to mind."

He steps into my line of sight, grinning up a storm. "You're a weakness of theirs. Now let's watch them burn."

He turns is back on me, walking to the door. Opening it, he turns to me. "Let's see who will win this."

Then he walks out. He doesn't see the smirk on my face. Oh I can wait! I can finally show every one that I'm not helpless. That I'm strong. Powerful. I have the world in my hands.

We'll see who burns.