Come To An End

Long dark brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. Beautiful amber eyes framed by long black lashes. A strong jaw, a long straight nose that fix perfectly on his face, pink thin lips, light tan skin, and bulging muscles. Tattoos cover half his body. Specifically tribal tattoos wrap around his chest, back, and arms.

This is what haunts my dreams. This haunts my dreams because for four years, I couldn't have him.

I watched as he walked, talked, and trained. There wasn't a time when he wasn't in my presence that I didn't watch him.

Stalkerish? I know. But he's my mate. A mate I can't have.

You see this all happen when I was fourteen. I found my mate when he came to train my brother's mate. He was talking to NeNe when I heard his voice.

I remember the first time I heard his voice. The most sexiest voice I ever heard. Shivers ran down my spin. I remember feeling desire. But also knowing he didn't want me.

I felt tears come to my eyes while lowering my head. He lift my chin asking why I was crying.

I told him him I knew he didn't want me, but he surprised me by kissing me. It was the first best kiss ever, also my last.

With all great things they must come to an end. After the kissing incident, he never touched me again. He barely says anything to me.

I watch as him and my family laugh and talk together, but when I walk into the room, all laughing and talking stops.

It gotten to wear I don't even talk to my family anymore. I read my books and listen to music. When they talk to me I pretend to not of heard them.

I feel betrayed by them. They act like he's more important than me. I'm their son and brother.

Now I just stay to myself and in my head. You can say I'm antisocial. I don't trust people anymore. I only have my books and mind.

But I have to be truthful with myself. I want my family to think I'm important too. But most of all....

I want my distant mate.