Chapter Nineteen

SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!
But... IT's Here!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Nineteen

When I woke up the next morning I groaned and sat up. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that this was not my room.

Then everything about last night came back to me, and I sighed. Damn, it wasn’t a dream after all.

I looked over to see Damon was still asleep so I grabbed my bag and headed down to the girls locker room, and made sure to lock the door.

I brushed out my wig and decided to look through the lost and found to see if there were any other cloths so I could wash mine and all the sweats.

I looked through everything and finally found a pair of jeans and a blouse that didn’t make me look like a whore like most girls looked.

I went and grabbed two towels and jumping in the nice hot water go get warm and clean.

I tried to drain my hair out the best I could before wrapping it in a towel, it was going to be a pain in the ass to dry.

I threw on the cloths from lost and found, and was just glad I had an extra bra and underwear.

I spent what seemed like forever under the hand dryers drying my hair, when it was finally dry, I put my wig on and brought all the dirty cloths and loaded them in the washer before grabbing Damon’s cloths and bring them back up.

He was still sleeping when I got upstairs, he was adorable when he slept.

His lips parted, his face was just relaxed and he looked peaceful and cute. A plus was he didn’t snore.

“Damon” I said softly in his ear and I got a slight grumble

“Damon” I said his name louder.

“Damon!” I shook him this time and he reached out and grabbed me, pulling me onto the couch, my wig almost came off, thank god his eyes were still closed.

I tried to get out of his grip and he just tightened it and snuggled up to me “Mine” he pouted in a demanding way.

Wow, his possessiveness in his sleep was cute. And I wonder if he was thinking about me, or some other girl he’s dreaming about.

I laid there playing with his hair and tracing the tattoo on his arm that he usually has hidden under long sleeve shirts or coats. I could only get a slight glimpse of it because it was partly hidden by his shirt sleeve. And I honestly don’t remember what it said when I traced it the night we spent together.

I let him lay there until my stomach started to rumble.

I kept calling his name over and over and he wasn’t answering

“Damon Riley Parker, do you want to mess with a hungry pregnant girl” I yelled and that seemed to get his attention because his eyes shot open and he stared at me with a look of terror on his face.

Oh come on, I wasn’t that bad!

“Couldn’t keep your hands off me?” he asked wiggling his eyebrows, but he still looked scared

“As I recall, I was trying to wake you up and you grabbed me, then when I tried to get up you got all possessive and said ‘mine’ it really was quite cute though”

His face turned a slight shade of pink, he was blushing.

“I am not cute! Sexy, hot, handsome, yes! Just call me anything but cute”