Chapter Twenty

Important Authors Note at the bottom :)

P.S there are some amazing people who leave just amazing comments on my book. 
I DO plan on dedicating chapter to you guys. i just have certain chapters in mind.
On previous chapters i say how i dedicate it to an amazing fan who leaves comments, well there are more of you, just letting you know :)

And i appreciate all the comments more than words can explain! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty

Goodness, how I hate this storm!

I slept like hell last night, partly because it’s creepy in the school, but mostly because this couch may be comfortable, but not to sleep on, I want my bed.

When I look around I realize Damon was gone. I tried not to let it freak me out that I was alone and didn’t know where he was, so to distract myself, I put on my wig, and grabbed the film camera I was using last night, and went to go to the photography room.

I didn’t care that the film wasn’t finished; I needed a distraction, and quick.

I left him a note In case he came back, which is more than I could say about him.

I know I was probably over reacting about this situation, but I couldn’t help it, were stuck at a school in the middle of a hurricane, any crazy person can break in and murder us and we will have no way to get help.

Ugh, stop it Arianna!

Think about… Anything else!

Think about… How to tell Damon! Yeah, that’s a good idea.

I was just entering the art’s wing of the school when I heard something.

I stopped and listened harder, and I heard shuffling in a classroom, I know I should run screaming, but for some reason, I decided to go and check it out.

The door was cracked open when I got there and I peaked in the room and relief flooded though me when I realized it was just Damon.

I was about to burst through the door yelling that he left me, and then scared the shit out of me, again, I know I’m probably over reacting.

Then I heard music.

I peaked in more and I nearly dropped the camera. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped at the sight of Damon in front of an instrument.

If he were to play one, I would think it would be something loud or disruptive like the drums or a guitar, the last instrument I expected him to play was the piano.

I love the sound of it, to me it’s just this beautiful instrument.

I listened to him playing the beginning of Hallelujah, and then my eyes went wider when he started to sing.

I never pegged Damon for a singer, and honestly, if I was to picture it three minutes ago, I would think it would be this deep, croaky, horrible noise, I was not prepared for this.

His voice was, cheesy as it may sound beautiful. He had an amazing voice.

I edged my way in farther to see him with his eyes closed and his fingers moving elegantly over the keys, playing it perfectly.

I got ready for the next shot, and I brought the camera up to my eye and focused it, and changed the settings before I took a picture of him, but even then I don’t know how a picture could ever capture this moment.