Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

The first thing I notices when I woke up was how bad the storm was getting outside, it was pouring worse than before.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the news, and the hurricane is veering closer to here, that’s not good, that means lots of flooding and I groaned. This was also going to screw up all delivery related things for the next couple weeks.

Well it’s not bad enough to cancel school, so I jumped in the shower and got ready for school. I dried my hair and put on some sweats and a long sleeve t-shirt and then a sweat shirt.

I tossed my jeans and another bra and under wear in a bag with my wig and makeup.

I walked into Alexis room and wanted to laugh, I have perfect timing.

Alexis is on her bed with Mason on top of her again, except this time Alexis only had a bra on her top and Mason didn’t have a shirt on.

“Do you guys do this every day or just when I need to come in here?” I asked

They jumped apart and I couldn’t help it anymore, I laughed

“Arianna! What the hell, get out!”

“Paybacks a bitch, isn’t it?” she just glared at me and covered her top “Lex, I’ve seen you naked, you obviously didn’t care that you didn’t have a shirt on two minutes ago, what’s with the blanket?” I asked.

She got up and tossed me a shirt before putting hers on

“You going to get ready for school?” she questioned

“Have you seen it outside? I’ll change in the bathroom at school”

“Good point” and she stripped and handed me her cloths to put in my bag and changed into sweats and long sleeve shirt like I did.

Mason cleared his throat and Alexis turned bright red causing me to laugh again. She has never been this embarrassed about a boy seeing her body; it’s cute, she must really like Mason.

“Alright Mason, did you want to change too?” I asked. “Being wet all day isn’t going to be fun” I told him. He nodded and left the room.

“So Alexis, you two dating or what?” I asked

“No. We just make out sometimes” she said sadly

“But you like him?” I asked, although I already knew

“I really do” she sighed.

“Well, you take your car today, I have to stay after school for like an hour, and it will give you at least a little alone time. My parents are in New York still, flights are canceled coming in and out of here, so they can’t get back, and Lucy is going to a friend’s house after school”

She hugged me tight “Thank you, you’re the best friend ever”

“Nope, that job is reserved for you. How about this weekend it’s just you and me, Mason and Lucy are comfortable here, we can go to a spa of something and it will just be you and I”

“Sounds perfect” she smiled

“What’s perfect?” Mason asked

“Lex and I are going to a spa this weekend, girl time. You and Lucy will be fine here, right?” I asked

“Yeah, Thank you for everything, it’s nice to have an actual home again”

“Do you have a license?” I wondered

“Yeah, why?”

“You can Lucy can go visit Hope for us this weekend, I haven’t made it there much since this whole pregnancy thing”