Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

-Well this will be the part with the sex scene, nothing important really happens, so if you want to read it, it will be in the Rated R book, if not, you don’t have to :) they just have not so gentle or slow sex a couple times, followed by gentle slow sex.-

We sat there together on the floor of the shower, hot water running over us just trying to catch a breath. I love the rough dominate side of him, but I loved the part of him that longs to make love to me every chance he can get even more.

We were still connected as I sat facing him in his lap, a smile on my face and his.

He leaned in and kissed my nose “Well now I made sure you were nice and dirty, I can clean you off”

“Yeah, I don’t think that cleanness is going to last long before one of us jumps the other” Now that I gave into the part of me wanting to rip his clothes off and have my way with him, my hormones are not letting me calm down, I just want to do it more now.

“How many more times you think we’ll do it today?” he asked with a smirk

“I think that you should not still be inside me while we discuss this” I smirked and he laughed

“Good point, as always my beautiful girl” he slid out of me, and I just wanted to jump him again, but managed not to. He helped me up and brought me directly under the hot water while he went and grabbed my shampoo and stuff I left here last time.

“How many times are you thinking” I wondered when he came back with everything.

“Twice” he shrugged

“That’s it?” I asked, surprised

“What do you think?” he asked cautiously

“Four”

“We’ve already don’t it three times!” he laughed

“You’re point, we have all day!”

“That’s a lot for one day”

“Are you complaining, because I didn’t see you having a problem the five times last night” I felt like I should be uncomfortable talking about our sex life so casually, but I didn’t.

“Good point” he kissed me and then he squirted soap in my hair and scrubbed it in, washing it for me. there was nothing sexual about the shower now, and I loved these moments with him.

He scrubbed my hair and then washed it out, then repeated it with the conditioner.

“You know, I could do this myself” I reminded him

He kissed my lips quickly “But then I wouldn’t get to” he washed that out and grabbed the body wash. He soaped up his hands and washed one arm, massaging the skin as he went, then switched to my other arm.

He came behind me and pressed his front to my back and washed my chest gently, but for some reason, it didn’t feel sexual. He kissed my neck while rubbing the soap over my stomach; I don’t know if I’ll ever get over how adorable I think it is when he does that.

He washed the soap off and turned me to face him; I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips softly to his. The way he kissed me back made me want to melt into him. Before one of us could deepen the kiss he pulled back and pecked my lips once and dropped down to his knees.

He kissed my stomach and the rubbed more soap over my legs, fingers digging into the skin slightly, massaging them slowly. What felt the best was when he stood up, and rubbed my shoulders. I groaned because it felt amazing. I really was too tense all the time.