Chapter Thirty

Dedicated to JacobBlack_ again :)

You comment on like every chapter, and they make my day, and it's amazing to know that someone likes my book enough to write the tings you do, and take the time to comment.

thank you, the comments truly make my day!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Thirty

I walked out of the library and didn’t get more than ten steps before I felt a hand grab my wrist and stop me. He entwined his fingers with mine.

“I’m sorry” he whispered “Please don’t walk away, love”

I let him pull me back and bring me to face him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my head while he played with my hair.

“I love you” I mumbled against his chest

“I love you too” he sighed “I’m sorry, I was upset by what you told me, and I shouldn’t have gone off on you like that. I trust you, just don’t leave me” his voice got softer towards the end, those last four words barley a whisper

“I’m sorry too; I shouldn’t have just automatically said I was done with the relationship. It’s a stupid thing to say just because were fighting”

He pulled back and kissed me gently “I want you to know, that we may have a lot of fights like this. I’m one to act now, think later, and I just want you to know that if you stay with me, I’m sorry in advance. I know it’s not a good quality to have”

“So there’s going to be a lot of yelling and then ‘I’m sorry’?” I asked

“Probably” he admitted

He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the library and lay down on the couch again “I’m cold” I cuddled more against him.

“Get up” he said and reluctantly I did.

He grabbed all the blankets we were laying on and lay down on the couch, opening his arms for me, before spreading them over the top of us

“Do you really love me Damon?” I know I should trust him when he says he does, but I just keep waiting for him to laugh and say ‘just kidding’ which is stupid of me, I know, especially after last night, but I just can’t help but think I’m not good enough for him.

He looked at me with a serious look on his face, and was searching my eyes, and I know he probably saw doubt there

“Please don’t ever feel like you need to ask me that question again. Of course I love you, and I’ll try to prove that to you every single day, because that’s what couples should do.”

“I just keep waiting for you to turn and be all cold with me like you usually do” If this relationship is going to work, we need to be honest with each other, and talk about any doubts we have.

“I only did that because I was afraid of you getting too close to me. I think it’s a little too late for that now” he chuckled “I hate my emotional side, but with you I don’t”

“You’re only like this with me?” I asked

He looked at me and ran his hand up and down my arm gently and slowly making me shiver.

“I’ve been with quite a bit of girls, not sex, but we weren’t sitting there talking about the weather either, that’s something I won’t deny or hid from you, and I hope you can accept that”