𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝑌 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

COSMIC

"YOU GOT EVERYTHING?"

"Yes, Princess," Sirius chuckled, "you have no need to worry. And, besides, I'm sure you'll be able to owl me something if I do forget it." He looked ahead, where the rest of the students who were heading home were already gathered.

"That's why I was asking," Loki sighed, "because I don't want to have to owl you anything."

"Does Sirius have everything?" Remus spoke up when he heard the voices of the pair.

"He says he does, but I'm becoming less sure of it," Loki replied, glancing back at Sirius. "Do you have everything, Remus?"

"Yes," he nodded with pride. "I double-checked it all this morning."

"Great," Loki let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you sure you'll be alright by yourself, Loki?" Lily pushed past Remus and Sirius, enveloping Loki in a tight hug. "You won't miss us too badly, will you?"

Loki returned her hug with a smile. "I'll be fine, Lils. You go enjoy Easter."

"Marlene and I will send you chocolates," Lily smiled. 

"ALucy and I decided to, too!" Max raised his hand, his arm resting over Lucy's shoulders.

"You don't have to," Loki smiled. "You should all get going now. I don't want you to be late for the carriages."

"Too bad if we are," Sirius laughed.

"We'll see you in two weeks." Lily hugged Loki once more. "Bye!" She, Marlene, Max, Lucy and Peter made their way to the carriages waiting for them with a wave back to the girl.

"We'll see you later, love," Remus smiled, giving the Hufflepuff a short kiss. "Don't forget to owl."

Sirius stepped in, directing her gaze to him. He smiled at her, giving her a wink before pressing his lips to hers.

"See you later, Princess."

"See you."

The two boys waved to Loki as they followed the other group to the carriages, occasionally looking back to her with a grin. Once they disappeared around the corner, Loki was getting ready to head back to the Hufflepuff Common Room; however, she spotted James and Nicolas standing several metres away, speaking to one another. Loki paused, cocking her head as she watched. Nicolas seemed to sense the gaze of his best friend and turned her way. He smiled, looking back at James for a brief moment and saying something else, to which James nodded and headed out to the carriages. Nicolas hesitated after he left before strolling over to Loki.

"Are you going to be alright with him as your neighbour?" Loki joked, pulling the boy in for a hug.

"I'll be fine now, I think," Nicolas smiled, giving the girl a pat on her back as he used his other hand to run through his hair. "I think James and I are going to hang out over the holidays."

"Yeah?" Loki pulled back. "Doing what?"

"Just chilling. Listening to some music and whatnot. Talk about Quidditch. That's if Sirius will let us, seeing as he apparently lives with them." Loki sent him a questioning look. Nicolas nodded, looking down at his feet. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked out to the carriages. "It's going to take some time to get over him, I think, but I can do it. He's in love with Lily, and I can respect that. I'm not going to force him to be anything."

"What has he said to you about it?" Loki inquired.

"James needs some time to figure everything out. He knows he likes Lily, but he said he was willing to look into some things."