𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

GRASS

"ARE YOU KIDDING?"

Loki let out a yelp. The sudden appearance of Lily and Marlene startled her, causing her almost to fall off the bench she sat on to study. Max, who was sitting across from her on the same seat, moved his arm to catch her. Loki looked up at him with a sheepish smile.

"Oops, sorry," Lily frowned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Loki chuckled nervously and adjusted herself.

"I was totally going to catch you if you fell," Max reassured the girl with a grin. "But what are you doing here, Lily and Marlene?" He peered at them, curiosity twinkling in his blue eyes.

"Oh, we just heard Remus asked Loki out, and we had to find out if it was true," Marlene smirked at the now blushing Hufflepuff. "So, do you two have a plan?"

"Better question," Lily butt in, a wide grin on her face, "are we allowed to doll you up again? You seemed to thrive last time. I want to see that again." She copied Marlene's smirk. "I think Remus would, too."

"Hold on," Max held up his hand, turning his gaze from the Gryffindors to Loki, "when did Remus ask you out, and why have I not been told?"

"Um, because I didn't know what to say?" Loki sheepishly grinned at him and shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't think you wanted to know."

"After your date with Sirius, I feel like your love life is the most exciting thing right now for me," Max retorted.

"Really?" Loki furrowed her eyebrows as she gazed at the blonde. Her eyes flicked to Lily and Marlene, who nodded at her, agreeing with the boy. "Oh."

"Hogwarts isn't all that entertaining after six years, so I rely on drama," Marlene shrugged. "You, Loki, have a lot of drama surrounding you."

"Do I?" The dark-haired Hufflepuff was surprised to hear the news.

"Considering both Remus and Sirius are pining after you, and you have a dickish brother, I'd say there's a fair amount of drama," Max grinned. "Oh, and I forgot how you're pining after them, too."

"Shut up," Loki flushed.

"HOW'S MY PRINCESS?"

Sirius sat down beside Loki, resting against the trunk of the tree. The girl paused her sketching. She looked over at him, making eye contact, and smiled.

"Great!" Sirius cocked his head in amusement at her response. "What about you?"

"Better now," he sighed. "And Remus seems like it, too. I mean, I understand why."

"Ah, so you've heard," Loki gently shut her book, staring down.

"I can't stop you," Sirius shrugged, turning his gaze forward. "I'm not your boyfriend."

The pair went silent. Sirius glanced at Loki, fighting off the urge to reach out and grab her hand. He bit his cheek, resting his hands behind his head. He nudged Loki with his knee.