𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌

BOTTICELLI

"YOU'RE SO CUTE."

"Agreed," Marlene nodded at Lily. "Whoever this girl is, she's for sure lucky."

Lucy giggled, her head ticcing. "We're just going to be hanging out, don't make a big deal out of it, " the younger girl replied.

"Well, from the way you talk about this mystery lady, you like her a lot." Loki returned to the girls sitting in the Hufflepuff Common Room. She placed the tray of snacks down in the middle of the circle they'd created, immediately swiping a brownie. "And trust me, I know about this kind of thing. I was in your position once."

"You actually got them in the end, though, " Lucy responded. She picked up a chocolate chip cookie and frowned at it.

"And I'm sure you'll get her, too, Luc. I mean, you're my best friend, and I know you don't see me in that way, but if we did have a spark, Merlin, I would jump at you." The group let out laughter at Marlene's comment.

"Thanks, guys, " Lucy smiled.  "But I'm not the only one with a hot date this weekend." She and Marlene looked to Lily and Loki, and Lucy wiggled her eyebrows at them. "You two. What're your plans?"

"James has organised a picnic to celebrate how we're finally going into our seventh year." Lily's cheeks flushed red as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I think I'm going to tell him I love him, too, finally."

The other three let out collective awws at Lily's statement. Marlene quipped how it had 'taken her long enough'.

"Oh, stop it, you three," Lily waved her hands. "Loki, your turn. What are Remus and Sirius planning for today? It must be something special."

"Uhh..." Loki averted her gaze.

"IN THE FUTURE..."

"Yes?" Loki frowned at Sirius as he broke away from her. Her fingers tucked his loose curls behind his ear.

"No, you'd probably tell me we're not even adults yet," he shook his head. "Don't worry about it, Princess."

"No, hold on. Don't go back to kissing me just yet." Loki sat up, and Sirius moved his body backward. "What were you going to say, Sirius?"

"Well, I was going to ask if, in the future, if I proposed to you, what would you do? Because, and no, I'm not planning on doing it soon, it's just a hypothetical, but I'm sort of curious. So, like, what would you reply with?"

"Yes, of course," Loki responded without missing a beat, scrunching up her face as if it were the most obvious answer on the planet. Sirius blinked at her, not expecting it to be such a quick answer. "Sirius, how many times have I told you I loved you? How many moments have we been by each other's side? I would say the same thing to Remus if he asked because I love you both so much, and I'm starting to feel like you haven't actually realised it yet."

"Well, I kind of just thought that maybe it was a kind of casual thing, I guess. It was a weird sort o feeling for me, Princess. I mean, not to be cliche or cheesy or anything like that, but you make me feel different. In a really good way." Sirius ran a hand through his hair as Loki watched him ramble. "I've said I love you before, but it doesn't feel the same when I say it to you. It sort of feels more... real."