02

They were binge-watching the rest of the episodes, taking advantage of the fact that her mom would come home late.

She reached her hand for the last piece of pizza but scowled when Yoongi immediately grabbed it.

"I don't even get paid for this," Yoongi muttered, taking a huge bite of the pizza that was cheesier than his pick-up lines.

"Paid? Just admit that you like watching K-Drama's with me." She said, nudging him, a smug smirk playing on her lips.

"Yeah, whatever. It's like a job now, with you calling me your drama partner and stuff."

She poked his shoulder, pouting like a small kid and tilting her head slightly.

A soft sigh escaped his lips, "Fine, maybe watching it with you isn't a bad idea at all." Yoongi admitted in defeat.

***

"You're the most idiotic person I've ever met." She commented, after hearing Yoongi say that the guy wearing a black cap in the k-drama, was the murderer. They were sitting on her carpet right now, eyes fixed on the screen.

Chaerin had a natural talent for making him feel annoyed. According to her, all you got to do was stop giving the cute blue-haired boy attention and keep ignoring him when he's all hyped up and talking excitedly.

Yoongi frowned, "The hell? I'm 'yoongi the genius.' Also, the hottest person I know," He said, looking almost offended.

"After all," He smirked, "My voice can turn anyone on," he whispered in her ear.

She scoffed, scowling at his remark, "Ew! Fudge you, Yoongi," she said.

"I don't understand why girls are always eager to do it with me," he muttered, brows furrowed.